One More Yet to Come?

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Looks like we are QB hunting and going for the "max" so to speak. Nebraska took one of ours, we taking one of theirs? He's cool on us for now but maybe Pruitt can do it, as he's getting him on campus. Trying to Dig Dug some maximum overdrive. Hope we get him.

Attachments

• Dugan2.jpg
    Dugan2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: 4 people
Looks like we are QB hunting and going for the "max" so to speak. Nebraska took one of ours, we taking one of theirs? He's cool on us for now but maybe Pruitt can do it, as he's getting him on campus. Trying to Dig Dug some maximum overdrive. Hope we get him.

Would it be rude of me to ask you for some more specific information?

Reactions: 7 people
I speak fluent jive. We offered Max Duggan, who has a CB to Nebraska. Op thinks its our turn to steal a QB from them since Martinez flipped.

Reactions: 20 people

:mf_surrender:

Attachments

• Volnation-Poetry.PNG
    Volnation-Poetry.PNG
    522.7 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 6 people
So the briefcase dude is holding in that PIC is Fulmer's magic dust correct? If so, that explains a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I speak fluent jive. We offered Max Duggan, who has a CB to Nebraska. Op thinks its our turn to steal a QB from them since Martinez flipped.

That's exactly what he's saying. I swear, I wish people wouldn't try to write poetry on here. I don't think I've ever read one that didn't suck.

Reactions: 3 people
h2C5022DA

Reactions: 6 people

PC Load Letter?

Reactions: 4 people
Would it be rude of me to ask you for some more specific information?

Nope, not rude at all. Just seeing if I got some folks attention. Fourt star QB who is a Nebraska commit. Pruitt & Co. offered him. If we get him, we also get payback for the "Cornshuckers " stealing Adrian Martinez.

Last edited:
Nope, not rude at all. Just seeing if I got some folks attention. Fourt star QB who is a Nebraska commit. Pruitt & Co. offered him. If we get him, we also get payback for the "Cornshuckers " stealing Adrian Martinez.

I think Martinez is going to have a big career at Nebraska. Not sure getting this guy will make us forget about him, but we can hope.

This seems like one of those self-evident things no one should have to say, but please don't write poems about the kids we're recruiting. It's just wrong on so many levels.

And you couldn't get enough attention if you posted this in his existing thread?

Clean up (merger) in aisle 4, please!

Nope, not rude at all. Just seeing if I got some folks attention. Fourt star QB who is a Nebraska commit. Pruitt & Co. offered him. If we get him, we also get payback for the "Corn shuckers " stealing Adrian Martinez.

Is fourt more than four? Four and a half maybe?

VN Store

Back