'19 GA LB Jamie Pettway (Missouri signee)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
i9gejjd9guzmyfie4wjt

OUTSIDE LINEBACKER
6'2'' | 234 LBS
CLASS OF 2019

Rivals.com

Jamie Pettway, Westover, Outside Linebacker

Jamie Pettway - Hudl

[twitter]966305418598404096[/twitter]

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont care how many stars this kid has, that look is "go ahead, run thru that hole, I'll break your f'in skull!

Reactions: 1 person
Pettway is a four-down LB. Like Skai Moore or Jalen Reeves-Maybin. Never need to take them off the field. Very versatile. I also like that he plays legit in space and can rush the passer.

Pettway is a four-down LB. Like Skai Moore or Jalen Reeves-Maybin. Never need to take them off the field. Very versatile. I also like that he plays legit in space and can rush the passer.

So he will play special teams as well? Because we’re going three and out allot!!

Reactions: 1 person
jamie pettway has been wanting to visit tennessee since he picked up a scholarship offer from the vols almost two months ago. He’s finally planning to make the trip this weekend. The three-star junior linebacker from westover high school in albany, ga., is scheduled to take his first look at tennessee on saturday, and he admitted he’s already “interested in the school.” the 6-foot-3, 230-pound pettway said he will get to spend “the whole day” with the vols, attending their second spring scrimmage saturday night at neyland stadium and staying overnight in knoxville before returning home.

Pettway said he has been in contact with new tennessee coach jeremy pruitt and defensive coordinator kevin sherrer over the past couple months. “they like my size and the way i attack the ball,” pettway said. “they wanted to see me during spring. “coach sherrer and pruitt both have visited me at school when they were with their previous schools, so i have built a relationship over time with them both,” pettway added, referring to pruitt’s previous stint at alabama and sherrer’s time at georgia. While pettway has yet to visit tennessee’s campus, he said he’s already a bit familiar with the vols. ”i love the fan base,” he said.

Pettway has received offers from 14 schools, including south carolina, maryland, wake forest, memphis, colorado state, uab, troy, tulane, colorado state, east carolina and florida atlantic. He’s ranked by 247sports as the no. 573 overall prospect and no. 38 outside linebacker in the 2019 class. In the industry-generated 247sports composite, he’s ranked the no. 632 overall player and no. 45 outside linebacker in the 2019 class.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back