40 4.37
CLASS OF 19
HORN LAKE, MS
(HORN LAKE)

Raydarious Jones, Horn Lake, Cornerback

Rivals.com

Raydarious Jones - Hudl

[twitter]966127943721287681[/twitter]

I can honestly say... I've never hear that name before. Props to the parents.

Ppl just put Darius after every normal name now a days?? Ppl try to get way too cute

Lake Horn, Mississippi athlete Raydarius Jones has had some conversations with Tennessee prior to Tuesday evening's scholarship offer from the Vols. An offer that now has Jones' attention. “I have talk to them some before,” Jones said. “I have been talking to them probably once a week. I have talked coach Pruitt a few times. “I know he's a good defensive coach and it was a good feeling to get an offer form them.”

The 6-foot-2 athlete, who plays quarterback, is learning some about Tennessee but Tennessee wants to show him much more. “I don't know much about them right now because I haven't been there,” Jones said. “They want me to come down and see things.”

Jones is now up to eight offers and not only has a pending decision on where he's going to go to school, but also what position he's going to play in college. Jones plays quarterback and defensive back. He said Tennessee is recruiting him as a signal-caller but he's not ruled out the possibility of being a defensive player in college. “I'm not sure where I want to play in college,” Jones offered.

As for other schools, Jones has been to Auburn and Mississippi State and he has a few other schools he would like do see. “I definitely want to see Tennessee,” Jones explained. “I want to get to Georgia, back to Auburn and I would like to get back down to LSU.” Jones is trying to be a December graduate and said he plays to use his official visits early this year likely before the start of his senior football season.

-VQ

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back