What happened to 6’5 QBs?

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Seems like we haven’t had a tall QB since Ainge. Is this something teams are going away from? Every time a y’all QB hits the field people seem to talk about strong arms and use the words “NFL body” but you rarely see the height at the position anymore.

Seems like we haven’t had a tall QB since Ainge. Is this something teams are going away from? Every time a y’all QB hits the field people seem to talk about strong arms and use the words “NFL body” but you rarely see the height at the position anymore.

Immobile statues are out of style.

Reactions: 1 person
Isn't shrout around 6'4?

If you're wondering why our roster looks the way it does credit coach #24 and his gimmick offense for the shorter QBs. Not saying JG can't be good or great but botch didn't like big QBs in the pocket throwing the ball.

They all S-ploded

When are Walker and Texas Ranger Manning gonna be recruited to the big orange?

(I think Peyton’s kids are Marshall and something else but it’s still early)

man 2" makes all the difference to some people. Worley, Dobbs, Dormandy are all listed between 6'-3" and 6'-4"

I had a girl friend once that said 2" make a big difference...

Reminds of something a hilarious old friend who has passed away now told me back in the 80s.

I go to pick him up to go to work the morning after his anniversary, and I asked him did they have a good weekend..He says "Man it was great, my old lady said..Give me twelve inches and hurt me..so I screwed her four times and hit her in the head with a hammer"

To this day that is the hardest I have ever laughed in my life, I literally pulled a muscle on my ribcage 🤣

VN Store

Back