cozzz1xi1iemntzlo9hf

SDE
6'6'' | 240 LBS
CLASS OF 2019

Rivals.com

David Ojabo, Blair Academy, Strong-Side Defensive End

David Ojabo - Hudl

[twitter]964549253489098756[/twitter]

First year ever playing football was last fall. Looks likely his film got out there which prompted a bunch of offers, about 10 over the last two weeks.

david ojabo began his football career less than a year ago, and he now holds more offers than games he played. And that speaks to the talent level of the blairstown (n.j.) blair academy defensive end, whose most recent offer came from tennessee. However, since ojabo boards at blair but his family lives in scotland, he does not know much about many of the schools to offer or show interest in him.

"being that it is my first sec offer and they are a big time college, it’s a blessing," the 6-foot-6, 245-pound ojabo said. "i feel like it opens more doors for me." the only school ojabo knows from the inside is rutgers, where he visited multiple times and is located an hour from blair.

So when it comes to tennessee, he will be googling some things. "i know their color is orange and they are in the sec," he said. "being from scotland limits my knowledge in most colleges."

but ojabo knows enough about the vols' reputation and history to know he wants to visit, which again, is not an easy thing since his family (and ride) lives an ocean away.

"i want to visit campus because they were the first sec school to take a chance on me," he said. "also, from doing some research, it looks like they have a beautiful campus."

Reactions: 5 people
If this dude speaks with a Scottish accent then he is a take just simply from that. Scots are badasses!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back