CagleMtnVol

4_8135734.png

6'3
Brewton, AL
(Tr Miller School)

Ricky Samuel, Defensive Tackle, TR Miller School

Last edited:
Welp

I was just reading we don’t do camps so we could host more kids every week in Knoxville.

What was that whole article about I’m confused.

Is the Barn not in on this kid from Brewton? Well, if Pruitt offers a DL, I'm on board.

So funny how much this staff is in Alabama. But posters were saying we didn’t need to be down in Alabama. Smh lol

We don't recruit AL! No, actually we don't. Because since 2007, the door has been slammed in our faces. Since then, who is the best player from that state?

The only 1 I remember playing at all at a decent level was Gavin Bryant, 4* from Jackson who got log jammed behind Jumper. He played well on ST, and a little on D before leaving. Anyone else?

I remember the days of recruits like Tee Martin, Jason Allen, Jayson Swain. Would love to dip in there a little and get some elite ones, especially from Huntsville north.

EDIT: Aaron Sears too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Pretty sure if you had common sense they would know BB is from Alabama or at least lived there a long time. He's also right, needs to be more action down there. Of course I wouldn't expect a bandwagon to know the talent we've pulled out of there.

Reactions: 2 people
Your obsession with the state of Alabama is so bizzare. If you love it so much why not be a Bama fan?

How about you load up on that crow you’re about to eat about Tennessee producing more talent. I can assure you it’s coming with the exposure Alabama is about to get. 😎😎😎😎

Reactions: 1 person
How about you load up on that crow you’re about to eat about Tennessee producing more talent. I can assure you it’s coming with the exposure Alabama is about to get. 😎😎😎😎

I was observing that " argument" and i do find it a bit confusing.

No one has said don't recruit Alabama. But with Saban getting who he wants and Auburn getting the rest. We just haven't been as successful in recent years.

And im NOT sorry but, you're very wrong about Alabama having more talent than the state of Tennessee.

Tennessee has passed them.

There are just more people in Tennessee now. Also demographics don't favor Alabama as much as it used to.

No doubt Alabama is somehow always producing QBs

Nix
Tyson
Tuuigivola...all SEC starters one day. But there is more than one position in Football

Reactions: 1 person
I was observing that " argument" and i do find it a bit confusing.

No one has said don't recruit Alabama. But with Saban getting who he wants and Auburn getting the rest. We just haven't been as successful in recent years.

And im NOT sorry but, you're very wrong about Alabama having more talent than the state of Tennessee.

Tennessee has passed them.

There are just more people in Tennessee now. Also demographics don't favor Alabama as much as it used to.

No doubt Alabama is somehow always producing QBs

Nix
Tyson
Tuuigivola...all SEC starters one day. But there is more than one position in Football

Pierce Quick ring a bell the OT that’s a 5 Star?
La’Vontae Bentley ring a bell? Lb with offers from everywhere in a week.
Bentley Teammate Abrams with all the SEC offers
The OG at Oxford is another Top 100 kid.
George Pickens is flat out the best prospect in the country. He’s what DGB was supposed to be.
How many do I need to list today? There’s a long list of players getting offers and Alabama HS Prospects outperform Tennessee guys in college as well.

There will be a Rivals showcase with both states best players present. We’ll see what happens. I’ve seen both states Alabama 3 stars are on the level of most 4 stars in Tennessee.

Rivals and 247 comes to Tennessee events but Bama kids haven’t nearly gotten the chance at the same exposure. That’s the biggest difference until this year.

Don't get how it turned into "don't recruit Alabama"... I recall it started with coynis early on getting no TN offer because they didn't feel like he was serious about leaving the state which ended up being completely true in the end. Kid had no interest leaving the state when all was said and done. That doesn't mean don't recruit Bama but if your intel says this kid is auburn/Bama one all the way do you waste your resources on them? If your feedback is hey this kid is open for real to leaving then that s all good. Seems like this was a personal thing that has now turned into a a omg I'm right see recruit Bama. Of course Pruitt will recruit that state his staff and himself are connected enough to win those battles there. Butch and drunk thigpen were not

Don't get how it turned into "don't recruit Alabama"... I recall it started with coynis early on getting no TN offer because they didn't feel like he was serious about leaving the state which ended up being completely true in the end. Kid had no interest leaving the state when all was said and done. That doesn't mean don't recruit Bama but if your intel says this kid is auburn/Bama one all the way do you waste your resources on them? If your feedback is hey this kid is open for real to leaving then that s all good. Seems like this was a personal thing that has now turned into a a omg I'm right see recruit Bama. Of course Pruitt will recruit that state his staff and himself are connected enough to win those battles there. Butch and drunk thigpen were not

Kid wanted to commit to LSU at one period was in love with the place. Auburn our recruited them effort wise.

We don't recruit AL! No, actually we don't. Because since 2007, the door has been slammed in our faces. Since then, who is the best player from that state?

The only 1 I remember playing at all at a decent level was Gavin Bryant, 4* from Jackson who got log jammed behind Jumper. He played well on ST, and a little on D before leaving. Anyone else?

I remember the days of recruits like Tee Martin, Jason Allen, Jayson Swain. Would love to dip in there a little and get some elite ones, especially from Huntsville north.

EDIT: Aaron Sears too.

Will Ignont

VN Store

Back