Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuwh_08

******************* (19 Year Member)
Let’s finish off this recruiting class strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I hate when new threads are started. Soooooooo much fun reading through all the crap in the other one :):)

Reactions: 2 people
This thread should make it to NSD hopefully. May it be the one that gets it done with a great finish.

This thread should make it to NSD hopefully. May it be the one that gets it done with a great finish.

Define great finish. For me, it’s the two linebackers. Everyone else we really want is gravy at this point. Pruitt will have done very well nabbing those two.

Question,at what time tonight does the context between coaches and recruits end?Can a recruit or a coach talk to one another by phone,text,or twitter.Would e nice to know.Also,I hope of sports does a live signing day of some type with the coaches on camera so us fans who do not know all the new coaches by sight(I live in Florida),could see them.Anyone know of this haappening?Thanks.

Im Ready for an interesting last 3 days before signing day.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Define great finish. For me, it’s the two linebackers. Everyone else we really want is gravy at this point. Pruitt will have done very well nabbing those two.

I agree to some extent - got to get much better at LB. Great to me would be that plus a quality, shut down type CB and unlike many on here I think we need Beal. We are going with more power at RB and the strong blocking TE that can occasionally catch a pass becomes really important. Beal is a really talented natural TE IMO. I don't buy into the theory we will just make a smaller O-lineman a TE or Brooks having the ability to go back. He doesn't. Also Warren doesn't fit that type.

IMO anything strong outside of that is as you say - gravy.

I agree to some extent - got to get much better at LB. Great to me would be that plus a quality, shut down type CB and unlike many on here I think we need Beal. We are going with more power at RB and the strong blocking TE that can occasionally catch a pass becomes really important. Beal is a really talented natural TE IMO. I don't buy into the theory we will just make a smaller O-lineman a TE or Brooks having the ability to go back. He doesn't. Also Warren doesn't fit that type.

IMO anything strong outside of that is as you say - gravy.

I can see that in terms of our needs. In terms of what I expected after our debacle of a season and coaching search, I actually think any of this is great.

Im Ready for an interesting last 3 days before signing day.

giphy.gif

lol are you ever going to be let down...worst year yet for the boards as we near signing day.

You best find you something you need to do on Tuesday or your going to be depressed that you wasted part of your day

Question,at what time tonight does the context between coaches and recruits end?Can a recruit or a coach talk to one another by phone,text,or twitter.Would e nice to know.Also,I hope of sports does a live signing day of some type with the coaches on camera so us fans who do not know all the new coaches by sight(I live in Florida),could see them.Anyone know of this haappening?Thanks.

Yes, coaches can call, text, tweet, etc. Just can't go visit face to face. Recruits can't visit campus either.

I can see that in terms of our needs. In terms of what I expected after our debacle of a season and coaching search, I actually think any of this is great.

Great point, keeping it in perspective of the journey we have been on. :good!:

Great point, keeping it in perspective of the journey we have been on. :good!:

Yep! I’ve learned perspective over these last 10 years. Hoping Pruitt is the guy and I will be pulling hard for him. But if he isn’t, life will go on!

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back