WETUMPKA, AL
(WETUMPKA)

JD Martin, Wetumpka, Athlete

Jadarious Martin, 2019 Athlete - Rivals.com

[hudl]3/6640742/59f510f7d21b650c28a7f024[/hudl]

[twitter]959489498307588099[/twitter]

Last edited:
From a poster on 247...

JD was a true dual-threat in 2017, getting Wetumpka (Ala.) High to the state championship game. He is long and lean, could project at multiple positions at the next level. The Indians will be among the favorites to make it back to the Super 7 in Class 6A come 2018. As he continues to develop as a passer and fill out his frame, his stock will steadily rise. Smart to offer early on...

three-star junior athlete jd martin of wetumpka (ala.) high school posted thursday on his twitter account that he's scheduled to visit tennessee on saturday to attend the vols' junior day.

"tennessee this weekend!" he tweeted.

The 6-foot, 170-pound martin received his first sec scholarship offer feb. 2 from tennessee and now holds offers from at least a dozen schools, including ole miss, georgia tech, indiana, florida atlantic, arkansas state, south alabama, troy, tulane

Reactions: 3 people
is it just me or does Pruitt look like a cut out in that photo? Seen several photos where he just looks flat.

Reactions: 3 people
Before a busy summer of camps and unofficial visits planned, including LSU and Ole Miss, a trio of programs are standing out to the three-star prospect. "Tennessee, Kentucky and Louisville," he said. "Tennessee is a good school, coach (Jeremy) Pruitt, the new coach there, will put together a great program. He's got some amazing players there and I believe they'll make a run this year. I'm going back this summer, for camp. I'm just ready to work.

"Kentucky, when I first went there, the facility was amazing. I like their coaching staff and how their offense is run. They have a lot of good players there, too. Louisville had Lamar Jackson go there, win a Heisman, and they can get you to the NFL. They're thinking receiver or tailback for me."

Most college football programs project Martin at wide receiver and several returned to Wetumpka over the last few weeks for updated in-person evaluations. Tennessee assistant coach Charles Kelly was among the programs represented at the spring game Saturday.

Martin plans to decide on a school this summer.

VN Store

Back