Recruiting needs with this class:

JPL

Biggest Position needs for me with this class: LB, Secondary, & WR. DL & OL are being addressed with who we have signed & more appear to be on the way.

I believe, had TN gotten the last visit for both JJ Peterson and Quay Walker they would be VOLS without a doubt on NSD. With pending visits to bama & ga I am concerned, more with bama than ga due to #'s. Never count out saban with what we've seen in past years. Expect the full court press & then some from saban & company for both JJ & Quay this weekend. Hopefully Pruitt & company win on NSD with both of these LBs & both top CB's from CA, wouldn't that be sweet... :)

Regardless of how it all plays out, I think Pruitt & company have done an outstanding job, especially with what little time they've had.

GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: 3 people
You can add QB to your needs list.

Regardless Pruitt has done an outstanding job considering the circumstances. Wonder what he could have accomplished if we didn't spend over a month in purgatory from the Currie fiasco? It's tough when the majority of the top talent signed during the early signing period.

Reactions: 1 person
CB is the most critical need right now. There are none signed or committed as this point. We at least 2 minimum. Griffin, Taylor-Smith, and Smith appear to be the top targets. Second to CB, I agree that LBs are an important need. Sure hoping that we get both Peterson and Walker. That would fill some serious gaps.

Reactions: 3 people
JJ Peterson is all VOL. We will be lucky to get one of the other highly sought after CBs or LBs. Regardless, this staff has already exceeded expectations!!

Reactions: 2 people
The effort is there.

Now finish......

was it that obvious...got sidetracked.

LBs-we need JJ & Quay
CBs-we need Olaijah Griffin, Isaac Taylor-Stuart & Eddie Smith
DL-we need Malik Langham, Emmitt Gooden, Coynis Miller
OL-we need Johncarlo Valentin & Dylan Wonnum
QB-JT Shrout looks like a good one, would like one more but not sure it will happen.
ATH-would love to have play maker Tre'Shaun Harrison
WR-we need Jordan Young or Jacob Copeland. Personally, I think Jordan might be a better fit at UT
RB-we need C'Bo Flemister-really like his tape

***Anthony Grant***-sure hope we keep him in whatever position Pruitt & co want him, safety...Kid's a player.

I realize the #s don't add up but if bama can get 28/29 last year then surely Pruitt could add 12 to the 16 (assuming we don't keep Litaker) we have bringing us to 28 :)

GO VOLS!!!

Realistic prediction is we finish in the top 15 as far as team rankings on 247 & Rivals which is excellent all things considered. Top 10 is possible, just depends how Pruitt & company close.

Still has to land some corners. But I agree he's done well at addressing our needs

We need people who aren't gonna quit or get kicked off the team, most of all. Attrition has kicked us in the nads the last 4-5 years.

Reactions: 1 person
OL: still the thinnest position on the team. With the rumors that Hall may be done we're even thinner. Even with the 4 that just signed it only gives us 12 on scholarship. Looks like the Valentin ship has sailed, and Wonnum seems like a long shot.

LB: If we can pull JJ and Quay to go along with Allen this will be a strength of the team soon

DB: particularly corner. Hoping we can land one of Griffin or ITS. Would love to have both, but that's unrealistic. I think we end up with Smith. Not sure about Hall.

NT: would like to add one more big guy in the middle of the line.

VN Store

Back