Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I thought you were one of the inflaters saying we weren't losing more than 5 games this year?

This coming season? I count six wins for sure maybe one or two surprises. Is that you sad sack’s new industrial term? “Inflaters”? :)

Reactions: 1 person
This coming season? I count six wins for sure maybe one or two surprises. Is that you sad sack’s new industrial term? “Inflaters”? :)

It's my term, I coined it in a post the other day 😁 Seriously though it sounds like we are actually on the same page as far as expectations go. For some reason I thought you were one of the guys saying Pruitt should win 7-8 games with this roster...I misremembered.

It's my term, I coined it in a post the other day 😁 Seriously though it sounds like we are actually on the same page as far as expectations go. For some reason I thought you were one of the guys saying Pruitt should win 7-8 games with this roster...I misremembered.

Definitely misremembered. No “should”. Might despite but no “should”.

He should win 7 with this roster. Butch should’ve won six last year even with this roster. Losing MAC may change it but we still should make a bowl regardless.

Chip and Johanna are fixin it up one house at a time though.

Haha, they are about the only one of those stupid shows I can stand. But every episode is the same exact thing so it gets old real fast. They always find a little bit of extra money in the budget for an extra little upgrade then immediately find something wrong that needs more cash. But instead of taking away the unplanned upgrade they convince the people that they need to just pay more. Definitely follows a script. Haha.

He should win 7 with this roster. Butch should’ve won six last year even with this roster. Losing MAC may change it but we still should make a bowl regardless.
Last year has zero to do with this year..results are not transitive.

I am looking at what they need to get done..They literally have to tear this team apart, strip it down to the bone, and teach them a whole new system on offense and defense..that is going to take more than a couple of months of practices.

I am so concerned that the inevitable attrition that is already happening with this bunch of soft, lazy and apathetic quitters is going to kill what little depth we have, it already is. In essence this team may just not have enough players to compete by the time the season and it's inevitable injuries get here.

Done filming. Done fixing. :dance:

Side note: I really do like that show.

I’m closer. My source (my wife) said they’re still filming. Your skills are needed in the Alex Thomson thread. Ron Swanson is pasting Hubbs talking about HOW MANY blueshirts we’ll be using this class.

I am looking at what they need to get done..They literally have to tear this team apart, strip it down to the bone, and teach them a whole new system on offense and defense..that is going to take more than a couple of months of practices.

I am so concerned that the inevitable attrition that is already happening with this bunch of soft, lazy and apathetic quitters is going to kill what little depth we have, it already is. In essence this team may just not have enough players to compete by the time the season and it's inevitable injuries get here.

Oh god, you’re in mid-season recruiting worries form! :pinch: We need 22 to “compete”. We got more than that. The players that declared have missed almost two years of playing time between them during their career. We’ll overcome that loss and not forfeit the season.

I’m closer. My source (my wife) said they’re still filming. Your skills are needed in the Alex Thomson thread. Ron Swanson is pasting Hubbs talking about HOW MANY blueshirts we’ll be using this class.

Looks like you have it under control. :matrix:

Back to the important things - '"Today was the final reveal...we definitely felt the emotion behind each of those steps leading up to the big canvas," Joanna wrote on Instagram. "We love you Fixer Upper."' Shows still airing, but this made it sound like it's done filming.

He’s going to win right now brother. Will put the team together. Much was on the previous coaches.

Back to the important things - '"Today was the final reveal...we definitely felt the emotion behind each of those steps leading up to the big canvas," Joanna wrote on Instagram. "We love you Fixer Upper."' Shows still airing, but this made it sound like it's done filming.

Fact bully.

4-8 bunch of soft lazy quitters.

not everyone is a soft lazy quitter and most played on very successful high school teams

the coaches quit and the player's followed suit to a certain degree.........still have some gamers and those who are quitters will be processed quickly

Some guys with more talent will get an opportunity to play and will have better coaching.

I’m guessing they’re done cause they have another kid on the way. Waco has some charm, but definitely still needs plenty of fixing up. And not the kind that Valentine can do unless he likes demo day.

:thud: This staff will teach them quickly, like in 8 months. Don’t worry, we are winning in 2018. Kirby Smart can’t beat Pruitt. Mullen can’t beat Pruitt. He will have their numbers. Come on man, have a little more faith in this whole team. You’ll see.:clapping:

:thud: This staff will teach them quickly, like in 8 months. Don’t worry, we are winning in 2018. Kirby Smart can’t beat Pruitt. Mullen can’t beat Pruitt. He will have their numbers. Come on man, have a little more faith in this whole team. You’ll see.:clapping:

I love your optimism but saying Smart and Mullen cant beat Pruitt is a little silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back