'18 GA S Trevon Flowers (Tennessee signee)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
4_8047641.jpeg

S
6-1
CLASS OF 18
TUCKER, GA
(TUCKER)

Trevon Flowers, Tucker, Safety

Rivals.com

Trevon Flowers - Hudl

OV to UT this weekend per VQ.

Reactions: 2 people
Offers from App St & Illinois.

I trust Pruitt in his evaluations, especially on defense.

Man this kids tape...... athletic ability doesn't flash.... However this kid is smart & has a unbelievable feel for the play at safety.

Very interesting how smart this kid is. Good size too.

Ya you can think Beat Bryant for that. He would get kids baseball scholarships and track scholarships but they played football.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I thought they changed that rule to where the player had to be on a football scholarship initially.

Film looks pretty good. Obviously a good athlete. Assuming, being a baseball stud, he hasn't camped in the spring or summer..

No he actually signed to play with them.

If your good enough to sign a basketball scholly at UK, then why are you even attempting to play football. I mean it just seems like he'd be a lot higher ranked bball prospect, than FB. Wrong?

If your good enough to sign a basketball scholly at UK, then why are you even attempting to play football. I mean it just seems like he'd be a lot higher ranked bball prospect, than FB. Wrong?

It said Baseball not Basket

Like his style, size, and even looks like he has a little speed on him. I’d take him, because he looks like he can hold his own.

Talked to Trevon Flowers...

Will have a full story later, but the Tucker safety didn’t visit UT this weekend because he had to finalize some details to get out of his LOI with UK baseball.

He went up to Lexington this weekend and spent time with both the UK baseball staff and spent time with Stoops said they want him real bad.

He will officially visit Tennessee next weekend and will meet with both Pruitt and Vitello. Said he couldn’t talk with UT coaches much before getting his situation sorted out but has spoken with Rocker and Kelly.

Made it clear he wants to play both baseball and football.

Illinois, App State, Wake Forest and others trying to get him on campus on Feb. 2.

- Simonton

Reactions: 1 person
— three-star safety nikko hall of calabasas (calif.) high school was scheduled to visit tennessee over the weekend, but the trip was called off late last week and sources said the vols have “moved on” from him. They’re still interested in safety trevon flowers of tucker (ga.) high school, a kentucky baseball signee who’s hoping to visit tennessee this weekend. But there’s no guarantee the vols will sign a true safety in the 2018 class. Adding at least a pair of cornerbacks to their class appears to be the priority right now, and tennessee otherwise might be taking a best-player-available approach to filling the final few spots in its class.

VN Store

Back