DT
6-5
CLASS OF 19
ROXBORO, NC
(PERSON)

Joshua Harris, Person, Defensive Tackle

Rivals.com

Joshua Harris - Hudl

Tennessee was back in North Carolina today and offered DT Joshua Harris. Was told "he's massive."

-Simonton

Reactions: 4 people
4_7776265.jpg

6-5 295
CLASS OF 19
Roxboro, NC
(Person)

247 Composite .8778

RIVALS
HUDL

[twitter]https://twitter.com/h_josh99/status/953354238637346816[/twitter]

Reactions: 1 person
Kid should be a four star. He is explosive off the ball for his size. We need some DL that size that can move

The Rockets. Haven’t been to Roxboro in a while. Hopefully the hiring of Hardesty tonight will only help. We need some DL like Harris

I'm from just up the road in south boston, va. My alma mater plays them every year. I'll have to see what they think of this kid.

Some good places to eat and I got my passport there and the people in the county office were great. I also used to play in the annual state semi pro baseball tournament held up there. Good times

At optimist park? I played there too.

Rivals having this kid a 3 Star is a joke. I’d love to get him, he’s tear it up in Pruitt’s defense

Lol the school needs to invest in some new photography equipment.

Lol not all schools are loaded with $. Roxboro is another of many N.C. towns destroyed economically by Clinton’s NAFTA.

When this kid plays low and with leverage he’s basically unblockable. He’s so naturally strong and so violent with his hands. Has some real potential.

Lol not all schools are loaded with $. Roxboro is another of many N.C. towns destroyed economically by Clinton’s NAFTA.

When this kid plays low and with leverage he’s basically unblockable. He’s so naturally strong and so violent with his hands. Has some real potential.
You’re going to have to tell me the great places to eat. I’ve eaten there multiple times as it’s part of my region and I’ve missed anything impressive. Toss out a few suggestions and I’ll give them a shot next time I’m in town.

VN Store

Back