Barton Simmons: Schools should be concerned if their commits visit Tennessee right no

Should be, Pruitt know$ how to play the game, he’s been the bagman at all stops. He is Tn’s version of Ed O, except, you know, you can understand what he is saying and is a better coach.

Reactions: 2 people
Should be, Pruitt know$ how to play the game, he’s been the bagman at all stops. He is Tn’s version of Ed O, except, you know, you can understand what he is saying and is a better coach.
Pruitt knows how to make it happen. The associations with Devinner terrify me but I'm sick of everyone being dirty as hell and us sucking. I think Tennessee is going to start being consistently in the top five recruiting teams in the nation.

Reactions: 1 person
200.gif

Reactions: 7 people
This is entirely true. This staff has been seriously crushing the recruiting circuit. Hopefully they can have a "good" season and keep the momentum rolling.

The 2019 class should be scary based on all indications, but it needs to be when you are competing against Bama, UGA, TX A&M, Fl, Auburn, etc

Reactions: 2 people

Don’t be an asshat dude. This post says complete asshat.

Reactions: 13 people
This is entirely true. This staff has been seriously crushing the recruiting circuit. Hopefully they can have a "good" season and keep the momentum rolling.

The 2019 class should be scary based on all indications, but it needs to be when you are competing against Bama, UGA, TX A&M, Fl, Auburn, etc
Define "good" season

I can assure you he was never the bagman at Alabama..They don't use coach's for that..They have under the radar guys and who won't get noticed and boosters to handle that stuff.

They go on these recruiting trips and the recruit looks out the window and see Paul Bain starring intently at them...Game, Set, Match, Commit!!!!!

Don't forget Clemson and Vandy

The fact a UGA fan says this, given how AV has stated that since Kirby's arrival the money men have stepped up their game tremendously in Athens, is quite ironic.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back