Has anyone announced a commitment from this weekend's visitors?

Manning Up

Everyone is entitled to my opinion
Or is that unusual to do so during a visit?

I guess the lack of information is frustrating.

Anything HoleInTheRoof?

Last edited:

Anything HoleInTheRoof?

Not unusual when you’re going after the caliber of recruit we are. When you recruit low end 3 stars with crappy offer lists it’s easy to get commitments when they see our facilities. Higher end recruits are used to seeing facilities like ours. Takes a lot more work.

Reactions: 9 people
Most of the elite 2018 recruits still have visits planned. I believe the staff will get silent commitments from those who want to sign with announcements coming on NSD. I doubt there will be any last minute surprises for the staff. Us yes, staff no!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Anything HoleInTheRoof?

Woah! I know nothing. I’m just a guy with a twitter account and too much time on my hands.

But there’s not a lack of information. Plenty have been efforting to share and update respective recruit threads as info comes hot off the press.

Readers digest version: rave reviews from all.

Reactions: 1 person
If someone did commit it wouldn't surprise me that they're keeping it under wraps. Seems like something they like to do.

Pruitt holds his cards close instead of informing the competition about his moves. Hope blabby fans are in his equation.

well, we did have a decommit from 3 star LB Matt Flint, so there's another slot to fill with a 4 or 5 star...:)

GO VOLS!

Maybe we can fill it with another 3 star like Eddie Smith.

may have to...just read where it looks like the staff may not be able to recruit to the 25 limit because of recruits held over from last year that will count against the 2018 class...boy, once again, the Butcher strikes...:)

GO VOLS!

Just read on Basilio that we won't be able to sign more than 22-23 because of last year's haul counting against this year. That's not good. We need all we can get.

Anything HoleInTheRoof?

A quick like at the recent commitments on 247sports.com would reveal that no one has committed to UT over the last 72 hours.

may have to...just read where it looks like the staff may not be able to recruit to the 25 limit because of recruits held over from last year that will count against the 2018 class...boy, once again, the Butcher strikes...:)

GO VOLS!

Why would having less spots make us more likely to sign a 3* player?

Person I quoted called it a "symbolic holiday for some recruits" instead of just a holiday. Read between the lines a bit. I very much doubt he would have said the same thing about Easter.

wow "symbolic holiday for some recruits", fairly disrespectful.....

youre frustrated at the lack of info? dude let the kids get home.

Exactly. Most of these guys want to discuss it with their folks. They have waited this long and most will probably take all their OVs.

Has anyone heard if we are getting a OV from Griffin? I haven't seen him on any lists yet.

Person I quoted called it a "symbolic holiday for some recruits" instead of just a holiday. Read between the lines a bit. I very much doubt he would have said the same thing about Easter.

I have known of "some recruits" going to marches or rallies on this "symbolic holiday" to honor the man it is named for.

However, I am yet to see one use that as a backdrop to make his commitment. Seems that might be seen as disrespectful in a way.

What am I forgetting?........

Oh yes! Racist, IMO

VN Store

Back