‘18 GA WR Jordan Young (FSU signee)

Weird. Sad offer list. No recruit ranking.

I guess I need to remind myself that I trust this coaching staff.

I looked at his stats on MaxPreps. He did virtually nothing until this year. However, this year he had some big numbers.

1,562 receiving yards
23.7 yards per catch
66 catches
17 receiving TD’s
18 Total TD’s
130 receiving yards per game

Reactions: 10 people
Wonder what that school's classification is? If it's a small school getting overlooked is common. No camp or no big school = no rankings

Residual Negavol in me doesn’t like what this offer MIGHT mean.

Reactions: 2 people
Film looks good. Long strider, good hands, high points the ball, and seems to have really good concentration. This seems like the kind of project that David Johnson could mold into another Anthony Miller.

Reactions: 4 people
would def be in your best interest.

Sure, but be honest with yourself...

Out of Porter, Copeland, Thompson and this kid.... where would he fall if you listed them in order of UT signee preference?

None of us are scouts here. Could he be a gem? Of course. But the lack of offers is alarming.

Sure, but be honest with yourself...

Out of Porter, Copeland, Thompson and this kid.... where would he fall if you listed them in order of UT signee preference?

None of us are scouts here. Could he be a gem? Of course. But the lack of offers is alarming.

We would still take one of the others if they wanted in I would imagine. Not sure if it's an indication they don't like our chances on the others or they just really like Young and willing to take 2 more receivers.Adding some WR height is always a good thing. Don't think we get Copeland but curious where we stand with the other receiver's who came in this weekend. Having brought in 4 receiver's this weekend and Green in Feb I'm betting we try to take 3 receivers this class. Outside of Callaway and Brandon Johnson we know very little about the rest of the receiver's. We could have some good ones or some that rarely see the field. Jennings would be huge if he was allowed back.

A lot if natural ability.

Once he gets to weightroom he'll become more explosive.

If we end up with this guy, I'm curious what Johnson can get of him.

Pretty sure we get this kid if we truly gave him a committable offer

24/7 is showing UT making the offer so hopefully coach Johnson knows more than we do. Could be a sleeper but a reason has to exist to explain a lack of offers. Numbers are good and he looks good on film. A tall, long strider = deceptive. Looks like he can blow by most corners on a fly.

24/7 is showing UT making the offer so hopefully coach Johnson knows more than we do. Could be a sleeper but a reason has to exist to explain a lack of offers. Numbers are good and he looks good on film. A tall, long strider = deceptive. Looks like he can blow by most corners on a fly.

a lot of kids just do not go to camps. You also have transfers who had to sit out a year and then theres grade issues.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back