'18 CA JUCO WR Brandon Aiyuk

He definitely looked the part in his film. He can go up and get the ball too.

Found it:

Didn't find much on him. But this is an article about his last season.

McQueen High alum Brandon Aiyuk jumps onto recruiting radar at Sierra College

Brandon Aiyuk | McQueen HS, Reno, NV | MaxPreps

Edit: McQueen high school graduate Brandon Aiyuk has been named a Community College All-American.

The Sierra College sophomore earned the honor as the "All-Purpose" player.

He had 60 catches for 960 yards and 14 touchdowns this season. He also scored three touchdowns on special teams.

Aiyuk has been offered scholarships from a handful of Mountain West Conference teams, including Colorado State, Hawai'i and Nevada.

And if these numbers are accurate it's impressive, but who knows.

Height & Weight: 6'1" 195lbs
40 Yard Dash: 4.38
Vertical: 38.5

:)

Reactions: 1 person
Found it:

Didn't find much on him. But this is an article about his last season.

McQueen High alum Brandon Aiyuk jumps onto recruiting radar at Sierra College

Brandon Aiyuk | McQueen HS, Reno, NV | MaxPreps

Edit: McQueen high school graduate Brandon Aiyuk has been named a Community College All-American.

The Sierra College sophomore earned the honor as the "All-Purpose" player.

He had 60 catches for 960 yards and 14 touchdowns this season. He also scored three touchdowns on special teams.

Aiyuk has been offered scholarships from a handful of Mountain West Conference teams, including Colorado State, Hawai'i and Nevada.

And if these numbers are accurate it's impressive, but who knows.

Height & Weight: 6'1" 195lbs
40 Yard Dash: 4.38
Vertical: 38.5

:)

4.38?! That’s burning!!

I wonder if Terry Fair gave Pruitt the heads up on this guy considering the Colorado State connection, they're the type of school that has to find the 2 stars that should be a 3 or 4 star

JhTZ1lRW_400x400.jpg

Also returned 2 KOs and 1 punt for TDs w/ at least 2 other return TDs negated by penalties.

I wonder if Terry Fair gave Pruitt the heads up on this guy considering the Colorado State connection, they're the type of school that has to find the 2 stars that should be a 3 or 4 star

thats what i thought too

whats crazy is those type of teams always offer these type of guys and they usually end up better than the receivers we sign lol. Thats how horrible our coaching has been. If he can run like that then i dont mind at all. We need it.

This short highlight video with a couple of great catches showing that this kid is not just a brick handed speed merchant:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MI4tO6mvMk[/YOUTUBE]​

This short highlight video with a couple of great catches showing that this kid is not just a brick handed speed merchant:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MI4tO6mvMk[/YOUTUBE]​
If we take another WR I hope it’s this guy. He’s OVing this weekend. I know he’s not rated but watch his hudl (I would link it but whenever I try the links don’t work). He is a beast. His senior year he had 66 catches 1562 yards and 17 TDs.
Jordan Young, Heritage, Wide Receiver

If Pruitt and the staff is after him I'm sure he has great speed. Pruitt has his staff check track stats and things like that. He ants the size and speed. He looks good on film too.

If Pruitt and the staff is after him I'm sure he has great speed. Pruitt has his staff check track stats and things like that. He ants the size and speed. He looks good on film too.

It certainly doesn’t bug me that he has the size and speed.

Waiting for Bruin to dismiss completely and set this up as him Jon Snowing the hordes of posters guranteeing this recruit to be the next Calvin Johnson. :)

VN Store

Back