247 Composite as of 2.27.18: .9301

RIVALS
HUDL
ESPN

REMOVE ALL PARTS OF THE LINK EXCEPT THE 18 DIGIT TWEET ID
--------------------/tauliaa12/status/951960518042013696[/twitter]

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Hopefully he's not done growing but don't see any scenario he doesn't end up at Ala. Their parents up and moved them to Ala and think he ends up with big bro

ty.. has the weight, height, high school, links and a pic i mean come on people.. dont half a$$ it.. whole a$$ it

Reactions: 2 people
Supposedly the better prospect, if that can be believed.

I don't see it. Tua was the much better prospect at his age. It could change and he still has to hope he's not done growing as far as height.Either way he's gonna end up at Ala. Their parents moved way too far for them to end up in different states and schools.

4_7653869.jpg

5'11" 202lbs
Alabaster, AL
(Thompson)

247 Composite .8891

RIVALS
HUDL
ESPN

[twitter]https://twitter.com/tauliaa12/status/951960518042013696[/twitter]
Given the last name and the fact his family moved to alabama with their son im guessing he is related to Tua? If that's the case we have no chance at the kid given the facts I spelled out at the start. Plus is this kid even good?

Also Remember Tua has played exactly one half of meaningful college football. He did make a great throw at the end (1/3 him 1/3 WR 1/3 terrible coverage)but made an epically boneheaded choice before (all him). UGA was in cover 2 because they game planned for Hurts (lack of arm). No Other way that TD happens.

Hopefully he's not done growing but don't see any scenario he doesn't end up at Ala. Their parents up and moved them to Ala and think he ends up with big bro

Agreed. The story I heard was, Alabama offered his dad a job, and then after that older brother commited to Alabama. Odds are he goes there. Only hope we have is if this kid wants to carve his own path and isn't a follower.

HoleInTheRoof here to save the day with the right thread format. Bravo.

I saw those threads and told my girlfriend to pause the TV... I had to go internet for a few minutes. I'm just as OCD as the rest of (some of) you.

Does anyone know how many quarterbacks Alabama plans on taking? They may have to choose between Taulia and Paul Tyson.

Given the last name and the fact his family moved to alabama with their son im guessing he is related to Tua? If that's the case we have no chance at the kid given the facts I spelled out at the start. Plus is this kid even good?

Also Remember Tua has played exactly one half of meaningful college football. He did make a great throw at the end (1/3 him 1/3 WR 1/3 terrible coverage)but made an epically boneheaded choice before (all him). UGA was in cover 2 because they game planned for Hurts (lack of arm). No Other way that TD happens.
He’s going to be really really good

Agreed. The story I heard was, Alabama offered his dad a job, and then after that older brother commited to Alabama. Odds are he goes there. Only hope we have is if this kid wants to carve his own path and isn't a follower.

I saw those threads and told my girlfriend to pause the TV... I had to go internet for a few minutes. I'm just as OCD as the rest of (some of) you.

Lol well the rest of us that have OCD as well say thank you for correcting it :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Ehh, that's what they always say. Berry bros were supposed to be better than Eric. Cooper was supposed to be the best Manning brother (we'll never know but still)

Cooper was a wide receiver so it would be hard for him to ever make the impact his brothers did.

Good arm and nice touch on the ball. Appears to be fleet-footed as well:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGeNQNfZmPo[/YOUTUBE]​

Kirby said that they had a feeling that Tua would play and game planned for both. If anyone paid any attention to some of the things Saban said leading up to the game they would have figured it out. He mentioned Belichick and Garoppolo in a few different settings and practiced Tua with the starters a lot. That was public knowledge.
They (UGA) played against Tua for a half, its not like they didn't know he was throwing the ball on 2 and 26. He threw a perfect pass to a receiver in stride and they just got burned.

VN Store

Back