'18 TX RB Maurice "Mo" Washington

Not a ton of offers but some solid ones. Havent watched his tape yet but I trust CRG on RBs.

Reactions: 1 person
Seems very lean. 190lbs in OP, but listed at 175, and 180 on Rivals and 247.

Curious if we want him as a runner, or maybe have something else in mind like we did C'bo Flemister.

Really good offer list not a lot but a solid list.

Ohio St.
LSU
Southern Cal
Stanford
Notre Dame
Washington
Ole Miss
Missouri

He's also a UA All-American so he is at the game with Alontae Taylor, O. Griffin & Copeland.

Really good offer list not a lot but a solid list.

Ohio St.
LSU
Southern Cal
Stanford
Notre Dame
Washington
Ole Miss
Missouri

He's also a UA All-American so he is at the game with Alontae Taylor, O. Griffin & Copeland.

Go Tae!

Curious if we want him as a runner, or maybe have something else in mind like we did C'bo Flemister.

He posted a pic of a scale showing him at 191 lbs today and said the sites were wrong. And he's at the AA game so he's at least good enough to get invited there.

Or Kelly leaving changed things and now we need another RB. His offer list is impressive, but who knows? Maybe they do like him on defense

Washington posted himself on the scale and 191 and says he's 6'1. Maybe he's an option at ILB?

Reactions: 2 people
I don’t know why, but I like you. You’re a VN treasure. Lol :)

You get my humor and bow to my superior sports knowledge. It’s conceding to the forces of nature type stuff. :matrix:
lqb8eqloxgxt0vmsbaib.gif

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back