Jackson, MS (Provine)
imgres

247 - De'Monte Russell, Provine, Weak-Side Defensive End

RIVALS - Rivals.com

OFFERS - FSU, KY, Ole Miss, MissSt, Ducks, LSU, VOLS

Vols offered 27 Dec 2017

[HUDL]https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7373625/5828b7cf688ec21378023838[/HUDL]

Reactions: 2 people
Hopefully the Picture doesn't reflect his true size as it would appear he's lacking if so?

I'm sure he will, but like most everyone else I'm hopeful of some early contributions from this class.

I'm sure he will, but like most everyone else I'm hopeful of some early contributions from this class.

WDE
6-5
CLASS OF 19
Jackson, MS (Provine)

247 - De'Monte Russell, Provine, Weak-Side Defensive End

RIVALS - Rivals.com

OFFERS - FSU, KY, Ole Miss, MissSt, Ducks, LSU, VOLS

Vols offered 27 Dec 2017

You're already worried about the early contributions of next year's class?

He just finished his SOPH season. He's got time to get his weight up. That offer list is good too. I think Coach Rumph offered.

Reactions: 1 person

Assuming we sign him, he has roughly 20 months before getting the chance to contribute in a game situation. Depending on what position he ends up at that could be plenty of time to put on good weight..

Assuming we sign him, he has roughly 20 months before getting the chance to contribute in a game situation. Depending on what position he ends up at that could be plenty of time to put on good weight..

6'5" 225 at 16-17 aint bad but dang his frame looks pretty small from that picture.

Reactions: 1 person
Per a Chad Simmons article on Rivals...Miss State is Russell's dream school. He grew up a Bulldog fan. However he does plan to visit other schools like UF and UT and doesn't plan to commit until his senior year.

VN Store

Back