'18 GA RB C'Bo Flemister (Notre Dame signee)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
4_5304787.jpg

RB
6-0
CLASS OF 18
ZEBULON, GA
(PIKE COUNTY)

C'borius Flemister, Pike County, Running Back

Rivals.com

[hudl]3/4067342/59addb2b5eec992ae807cef4[/hudl]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Running back C'Bo Flemister had planned to sign with Georgia Tech heading into the Early Signing Period, but Wednesday came and went without a LOI from the Pike County star. The Jackets signed 17 of the 18 commits for this class, but Flemister's plans remained in doubt until now.

JOL spoke with Flemister on Wednesday evening and he explained what he is doing.

"I'm going to wait and sign in February," he told JOL.

The issue that froze the former Georgia Southern commit turned Tech commit was yet another school coming in on him.

"Tennessee is why I'm not signing," he said. "They are the other school involved now."

Flemister plans to visit Knoxville after the dead period ends in mid-January and then he will sign in February. The Jackets in the meantime could look at other options for the final running back spot for the class or wait on Flemister since he is a top tier talent despite his ranking.

Flemister led the state of Georgia in rushing in 2017

-GT Rivals

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
Recruit Georgia | C'Bo Flemister – RBPike Co. - Recruit Georgia

Flemister has a good initial burst and solid balance. He has fairly good footwork running in between the tackles and does an excellent job of protecting the ball. The 2018 back keeps his feet moving on contact and shows a lot of determination to get into the endzone. Some additional work in the weight room has really elevated the 2018 recruits abilities to another level.

2017 STATS: 2348 rushing and 35 TDs
2016 STATS: 2008 yards and 23 TDs

HT: 5'11″
WT: 194
Class: 2018
GPA: 3.4
40: 4.49
Shuttle: 4.07
Vertical: 32″
Squat: 370
Bench: 255
Power Clean: 260

Reactions: 5 people
Runs a 4.49 and had back to back years rushing for over 2000 yards?? Why in the world is this kid rated so low?

"I continue to have no idea how talent is evaluated" should just be my signature at this point.

Reactions: 11 people
Going to be interesting to watch where he ends up.

If he doesn't sign with GT by Friday (which I don't think he will) then he won't end up at GT IMO.

IMO he's a good fit for a option system, don't see him as an everydown back in a pro style scheme.

Runs a 4.49 and had back to back years rushing for over 2000 yards?? Why in the world is this kid rated so low?

From a poster on VQ...

He single-handedly carried Pike Co. to their first playoff win in school history. The reason he is not highly ranked is because he plays in a small town in middle ga. Nobody knows about Zebulon ga outside of Georgians/ few college scouts. This will be the steal of the SEC

Btw, I live In Zebulon

Reactions: 6 people
You gotta love how this staff hit the ground running, and keeps working, even with Pruitt and Scherrer pulling extra duty.

This film looks as good as any top back to me. Could be a fullback option for us or he could just flat out be a stud. His name alone is worth the offer

From a poster on VQ...

I was just about to say it's probably because he plays at Pike County which has never been good.

They won two playoff games this year and upset Crisp County and Quay Walker in the second round. Flemister went for over 250 in that game.

Anyone that question RG ability to find RB at this point has been living under a rock. I like his film. And if RG is recruiting him then I believe this kid is legit.

This film looks as good as any top back to me. Could be a fullback option for us or he could just flat out be a stud. His name alone is worth the offer

You mean FALLBACK? No way this kid blocks.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back