5'11" | 175 LBS | ATH
ARIZONA WESTERN C.C.
YUMA, AZ
CLASS OF 2018

Rivals.com

Jaron Woodyard, Arizona Western College, Wide Receiver

Jaron Woodyard - Hudl

OV to UT this weekend...

THE SKINNY: Woodyard is teammates with Johnson at Arizona Western C.C. The speeder took an official visit to Nebraska last weekend and then committed to the Huskers on Monday. Woodyard held an offer from Tennessee’s previous staff and was reaffirmed that scholarship still stood with Pruitt now at the helm. He’s an early enrollee and will sign next Wednesday.

-VQ

So....if I marry a girl on a Monday, and then go spend the weekend with another one on Saturday....

How "committed" am I really?

Lock him down.

TBH, this kind of thing reeks of last-minute recruiting for Nebraska.

I mean, they have a brand new coach who has the ability to say he's coming off an undefeated season.

They're in on several guys we are, and already got Martinez.

They'll get theirs, and we'll get ours. The "closer to home" factor will be there for some, but ultimately, they can't hold a candle to us.

Reactions: 4 people
I mean, they have a brand new coach who has the ability to say he's coming off an undefeated season.

They're in on several guys we are, and already got Martinez.

They'll get theirs, and we'll get ours. The "closer to home" factor will be there for some, but ultimately, they can't hold a candle to us.

We seem to have gotten two players they wanted already in Jordan Allen and walk-on QB Harris. Allen changed his OV at the last minute from Lincoln,Ne to Knoxville,Tn. A little payback for the Martinez flip. Maybe we can make it 3.

Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]https://twitter.com/__speedyy8/status/943256560448532480[/twitter]

That’s fine by me. Him, Bell, and Shocky are the three guys we’ve shown interest in lately that I’d rather pass on and load up on 2019 skill positions recruits

Agreed. I do like Bell, but I don't think any of those guys are immediate skill impact. Woodyard does look quick, though, I'll give him that.

* Nebraska wideout commit Jaron Woodyard reportedly really enjoyed his official visit to Tennessee last weekend, but it doesn’t seem like the Vols moved the needle quite enough to net a flip. Sources say Woodyard has informed Scott Frost and the new Huskers staff that he intends to honor his commitment Wednesday. Perhaps Tennessee can change his mind in the coming hours.

-VQ

[twitter]https://twitter.com/__speedyy8/status/943332439128199168[/twittEr]

VN Store

Back