From TOS

UTLEGEND

From Poster on VQ

"I could add a lot of info here but I'm just going to bullet point it.

Look for Derek Miller to leave LSU and follow AT to Tennessee. He's assistant directer of player personnel at LSU. Prob won't happen til 1st week of Jan.

LSU is going to visit 4* committ Traore Friday to convince him not to make the trip to Knoxville. If he does in fact make the trip look for a commitment to the Vols.

Pruitt and Sherrer are both in a hard spot. Both believe they can flip multiple commits on their current playoff teams. However, more so with Pruitt it would cause a rift between some at Alabama and Pruitt and Pruitt is not going to risk that. However, it should be noted that Pruitt is going to take a few heavy hitters from Alabama this class after the playoffs. So basically, you have Georgia and Alabama that Pruitt and Sherrer know best and their hands are tied.

Also on the Tight End/ Special teams coach look for Joe Pannunzio to get a serious look from Pruitt at Alabama and also Shane Beamer at Georgia who also coaches Tight Ends/ Special teams.

On McClendon... confidence fading here. No idea what direction they go.

Look for Vic Viloria at FSU to be one of the top candidates for strength and conditioning coach.

Also their is a lot of confidence they will close strong. Definitely taking at least 4 juco guys and will finish with 1-2 5* guys. I asked if they think they can crack the top 10 in recruiting and was told they could care less about where they finish. The focus is filling the holes and adding high upside guys. They're not gambling on any kid. They are just trying to survive this early signing period.

Look for 3 more decommitments"

Edit: mods please delete. I got Swansoned 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 28 people
McClendon has the title as OC at USC, he won’t come unless he has the same title. Most Ga fans would rejoice if Tn hired Beamer, by far the weak link and hasn’t recruited anyone of note in two years. Riding his daddy’s name. Scott Fountain is the one doing special teams at UGA this year, TE’s have disappeared.

As far as recruiting, Saban and Bama know it’s business. Neither Pruitt or Sherrer will hold back. If they can flip them, they will. Saban and Smart understand this, it’s business, it’s not personal. Proof was Sherrer calling Anderson the day after he was hired. Sherrer didn’t see Chatman decommitting tho. Florida trying to get Chatman to OV. Look for Sherrer to stay after and get Becton and take swings at Quay Walker. Pruitt will go after JJ Peterson, still think he will be a Vol, huge talent.

Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 3 people
So Pruitt isn't going to recruit current Bama commits to Tennessee because he doesn't want to cause any riffs? Wtf?

Reactions: 1 person
Gonna judge the man for a DUI arrest a year and a half ago?

Judge is a heavy word to associate with this type of situation. But I will always hold a person accountable and see if they grasp the gravity of their actions when it comes to DUI. Tragedies happen every day that absolutely should be avoided. People that have gotten a DUI and have dedicated themselves to never drinking and driving should be good to go. Got a good friend that had a DUI and would never sit in the driver's seat again if he has been drinking at all. What should be assessed is if he has the mentality...."ah I just had a couple drinks, I was fine to drive"

From Poster on VQ

"I could add a lot of info here but I'm just going to bullet point it.

Look for Derek Miller to leave LSU and follow AT to Tennessee. He's assistant directer of player personnel at LSU. Prob won't happen til 1st week of Jan.

LSU is going to visit 4* committ Traore Friday to convince him not to make the trip to Knoxville. If he does in fact make the trip look for a commitment to the Vols.

Pruitt and Sherrer are both in a hard spot. Both believe they can flip multiple commits on their current playoff teams. However, more so with Pruitt it would cause a rift between some at Alabama and Pruitt and Pruitt is not going to risk that. However, it should be noted that Pruitt is going to take a few heavy hitters from Alabama this class after the playoffs. So basically, you have Georgia and Alabama that Pruitt and Sherrer know best and their hands are tied.

Also on the Tight End/ Special teams coach look for Joe Pannunzio to get a serious look from Pruitt at Alabama and also Shane Beamer at Georgia who also coaches Tight Ends/ Special teams.

On McClendon... confidence fading here. No idea what direction they go.

Look for Vic Viloria at FSU to be one of the top candidates for strength and conditioning coach.

Also their is a lot of confidence they will close strong. Definitely taking at least 4 juco guys and will finish with 1-2 5* guys. I asked if they think they can crack the top 10 in recruiting and was told they could care less about where they finish. The focus is filling the holes and adding high upside guys. They're not gambling on any kid. They are just trying to survive this early signing period.

Look for 3 more decommitments"

Edit: mods please delete. I got Swansoned 😁

Kind Sir!
If its not too much trouble would you kindly give me the powerball numbers for tomorrow night. I don't gamble so I know tht with the correct numbers I would not be wasting my two dollars.

Judge is a heavy word to associate with this type of situation. But I will always hold a person accountable and see if they grasp the gravity of their actions when it comes to DUI. Tragedies happen every day that absolutely should be avoided. People that have gotten a DUI and have dedicated themselves to never drinking and driving should be good to go. Got a good friend that had a DUI and would never sit in the driver's seat again if he has been drinking at all. What should be assessed is if he has the mentality...."ah I just had a couple drinks, I was fine to drive"

My response was to the poster saying that the coach didnt have his crap together due to a DUI over a year and a half ago. Thats all. :hi:

From Poster on VQ

Do it.

There should be a rift between us and them anyway.

This ain't no mutual admiration society. It's war.

Losing our footing in the state of South Carolina is one big reason the rise of present day Clemson. Sure looking for this staff to really recruit SEC caliber players again.

mods...don't merge...I just love reading some positive recruiting news...makes me feel good inside...:):)

PS. doesn't matter if I've already read it...:)

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back