HYDE PARK, MA
(MATIGNON)

Badara Traore, ASA College (New York), Offensive Tackle

Rivals.com

Badara Traore - Hudl

OV to UT this weekend.

Reactions: 5 people
Posted in another thread but noteworthy:

[twitter]https://twitter.com/michaelwbratton/status/941472531130839040[/twitter]

Reactions: 4 people
Would be great to pull this guy. We need OTs more than anything on the OL and most of the other JUCOs we're looking at look more like OGs than OTs to me.

With LSU's OL coaching stepping down and us getting Austin Thomas, seems like we should have a shot from a relationship standpoint.

Damn how many others play at this JUCO? Give me all of them and Anderson. That would be 3 JUCO Olineman,a JUCO Corner and possibly a Graduate Transfer Olineman plus Carbon. That's how you go about upgrading an offensive line. Love seeing them all coming in this weekend. The potential is there for this to be an epic recruiting weekend. Like nothing we have seen in a long time.Now we get to see what kind of closers we have.

Reactions: 1 person
Damn how many others play at this JUCO? Give me all of them and Anderson. That would be 3 JUCO Olineman,a JUCO Corner and possibly a Graduate Transfer Olineman plus Carbon. That's how you go about upgrading an offensive line. Love seeing them all coming in this weekend. The potential is there for this to be an epic recruiting weekend. Like nothing we have seen in a long time.Now we get to see what kind of closers we have.

I know we’ll get our share of high school prospects, but I definitely wouldn’t mind at least half the class being juco.

Four-star offensive tackle Badara Traore of ASA College in Brooklyn, N.Y., an LSU commitment, is scheduled to take an official visit to Tennessee this weekend, according to a post Thursday on his school's official football recruiting Twitter account.

The 6-foot-8, 315-pound Traore announced his commitment to LSU on Dec. 7. He holds scholarship offers from more than 30 schools, including Auburn, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Nebraska, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn State, South Carolina, TCU and West Virginia.

He's a teammate of three-star offensive guard Johncarlo Valentin and four-star cornerback Jeremy Webb, who also are scheduled to take official visits to Tennessee this weekend.

Traore, who's planning to sign during the early signing period and enroll at his new school next month, is ranked the No. 6 overall junior-college prospect and No. 1 juco offensive tackle in the 247Sports Composite for the 2018 class.

-- Callahan

Reactions: 6 people
Would be great to pull this guy. We need OTs more than anything on the OL and most of the other JUCOs we're looking at look more like OGs than OTs to me.

With LSU's OL coaching stepping down and us getting Austin Thomas, seems like we should have a shot from a relationship standpoint.

JP has made some incredible hires already but the biggest hire is gonna end up being Austin Thomas. An absolute genius move by Pruitt. This man knows what he's doing.

I know we’ll get our share of high school prospects, but I definitely wouldn’t mind at least half the class being juco.

Sadly, Butch left a roster that actually needs half this class to be juco players. Usually not a fan of jucos but we need to get several on both LOS as well as TE/CB. It's looking like Pruitt has a plan.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back