DK Metcalf- WR
Benito Jones - DT
Van Jefferson- WR
Eric Swinney- RB
CJ Moore- DB
Gabe Angel -TE
Greg Little - OT

and many more

Please explain why any of those would come here...

Gabe Angel - From Cookeville
Van Jefferson - From Nashville
Bryce Matthews - From Nashville
Eric Swinney and Tuitt - Right outside Atlanta

and the others would start potentially here immediately.

Reactions: 3 people
Gabe Angel - From Cookeville
Van Jefferson - From Nashville
Bryce Matthews - From Nashville
Eric Swinney and Tuitt - Right outside Atlanta

and the others would start potentially here immediately.

So? It's not like we have a chance at sec east or even a bowl game next year....just don't see it personally ..

So? It's not like we have a chance at sec east or even a bowl game next year....just don't see it personally ..

UF is just as bad as us and UGA is going to be losing 31 Sr's and more than likely 9 starters on the defense.

We almost landed Jefferson if I remember correctly. He was a highly touted WR coming out of high school.

Reactions: 1 person
We get 6 wins next year. No question.

With our Titanic schedule, much improved coaching staff, an AD who understands and supports the football program, better conditioned and coached players, recruited players who understand the dumpster fire here and want to come play for Tennessee anyway... I firmly believe the only sure losses in 2018 are BAMA, Auburn, and UGA, and that we win at least 6 and up to 9 games... and go to a bowl. Even in the BAMA, Auburn, and UGA games we will play hard and competitively in 2018. We were very fortunate that MSST didn't snap up Pruitt before Fulmer got him signed ! ! ! Nega-Vol babies... lock'N-load and whine'N-cry away... 2018 will be a great rebuild year for the Volunteers of Tennessee...

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
With our Titanic schedule, much improved coaching staff, an AD who understands and supports the football program, better conditioned and coached players, recruited players who understand the dumpster fire here and want to come play for Tennessee anyway... I firmly believe the only sure losses in 2018 are BAMA, Auburn, and UGA, and that we win at least 6 and up to 9 games... and go to a bowl. Even in the BAMA, Auburn, and UGA games we will play hard and competitively in 2018. We were very fortunate that MSST didn't snap up Pruitt before Fulmer got him signed ! ! ! Nega-Vol babies... lock'N-load and whine'N-cry away... 2018 will be a great rebuild year for the Volunteers of Tennessee...

Hell yea!!!

I agree, except I don't accept that there are three sure losses. They are probably losses. But there is also the possibility that one is a win with an exceptional game plan and possibly a flat performance by one of the three. It happens. I expect 8 wins. 9-10 are possible, but not likely.

We don't need to raid them. We have some that are higher on he list than the ones OP listed. Getting Van, at a position of need, will be good. It'll be AIGHT....

Because the situation at Ole Miss is bad. Because Givens, Jefferson, Mathews, and Angel would all be closer to home. Because there is an opportunity for immediate playing time at TE, OL, and WR. Because all 4 of these play offense and their star QB is about to leave town.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Bryce Matthews- OT
AJ Brown - WR
Chandler Tuitt - OG
Tre Nixon- WR
DK Metcalf- WR
Benito Jones - DT
Van Jefferson- WR
Eric Swinney- RB
CJ Moore- DB
Gabe Angel -TE
Greg Little - OT

and many more

Why can we not go after these player? They have nothing to play for at Old Miss. At least try. Old Miss has some very good player with experience. I hope the coaches are looking at some of these player and I really hope we land some.

Why can we not go after these player? They have nothing to play for at Old Miss. At least try. Old Miss has some very good player with experience. I hope the coaches are looking at some of these player and I really hope we land some.
Yes, Because they would do it to us!

VN Store

Back