Who are the QB official visits this weekend?

UpstateVol613

Just watched the Mike Griffith interview with Michael Pennix. Pennix said he was supposed to have an official visit this weekend but Helton told him they were bringing in another 1 or 2 QB’s instead.

Just watched the Mike Griffith interview with Michael Pennix. Pennix said he was supposed to have an official visit this weekend but Helton told him they were bringing in another 1 or 2 QB’s instead.

Link to interview?

That would be front page worthy.

Would be huge, because Clemson commits apparently aren't allowed to take OV's.

So therefore, its' unlikely.

But....if there's 1-2 QB visitors this week, and we have not yet heard who they are....could be big.

Lawrence, McKee, Fields, Emory Jones would all be acceptable.

Reactions: 1 person
Would be huge, because Clemson commits apparently aren't allowed to take OV's.

So therefore, its' unlikely.

But....if there's 1-2 QB visitors this week, and we have not yet heard who they are....could be big.

Lawrence, McKee, Fields, Emory Jones would all be acceptable.
Lol
Well if given the choice with no barriers... Yeah any of the above would do.

I don't think any will happen tho... Fields is a tad intriguing simply because of the current qb situation at uga... But that was the situation when he committed so....?

Shout apparently recently followed some of our coaches and GA's on twitter. Plus he had an offer for colorado state (our OL was their OC).

I've heard it's a heretofore unknown son of Archie Manning.

Last edited:
Shouldn't we be getting close to a Clausen kid?

i think we either offered or visited one here recently. i remember seeing a blurb somewhere where Casey was commenting on how cool it was we were targeting one of his players. can't remember which one though. oops.

VN Store

Back