Penix decommits

This really sucks. I hope our QB play is good or the coaching staff is going to have to answer for this one.

Wow this is getting a little worriesome. Losing Martinez was one thing, now Penix is gone? This is not the time of the year to start from scratch on QB recruiting.

Hmm. On one hand concerning but on the other maybe they feel good about their chances with someone else?

well, Coach Pruitt didn't turn Taylor down...so...we'll get somebody to throw to him...:)

GO VOLS!

Hmm. On one hand concerning but on the other maybe they feel good about their chances with someone else?

Have to assume coaches either have someone else on hook or don't think he has the tools. I'm ok as it seems coaches directed him away.

Penix simply does not fit our new coach's plans. If necessary Pruitt and staff will use the guys we have and recruit QB's heavily next year. Consider the old saying, "Ya can't put a square peg in a round hole," and Pruitt evidently considers Penix to be a square peg in his planned offense.

Edit to add: Really, Pruitt may like the idea of a dual threat QB like Hurts at BAMA, perhaps that's why he told Penix to look elsewhere for a better fit.

Go VOLS ! ! !

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
hey op. how ya doin?

this topic is covered in the recruit's thread. no need to create another space for a bunch of dumbass comments.

thanks, and **** you in advance.

Reactions: 2 people
This gives me nightmares of Kirin telling Tajh Boyd and Bryce Petty to look elsewhere so we could land the least talented Simms and a beer bottle chucked with little leadership qualities.

Reactions: 2 people
Probably alot like Sheriron Jones. Just saved him the trouble of transferring later. I appreciate the coaches being honest. If he doesn't fit tell him so he doesn't waste a year of eligibility and we have room for folks who have the skills and fit the system.

VN Store

Back