Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays

"New Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt and three other members of the Vols' staff stopped at nearby Knoxville (Tenn.) Catholic High School on Wednesday to make their pitch to five-star offensive lineman Cade Mays, a former longtime Tennessee commitment."

Florida QB parts ways with Vols

siap
Love to have Cade back in the fold, but it won't kill us if not. I like carvin and the other lineman we are currently recruiting.

Reactions: 2 people
We need Mays without a doubt. Football starts with front 7 on both sides. Especially in a west coast offense that line will be critical! Cmon home Cade!

Reactions: 10 people
Just saw the group photo from this visit on television.

If it's any indication of how the meeting went, everyone appeared to be beaming. And AD Coach Fulmer looked like a Cheshire cat.

Reactions: 22 people
Dabo was apparently spotted on Lawnville Drive today. Looks like everyone is trying to give their last, best sales pitch.

If only 1% is true of this kids make-up, I sure hope Trey has the time and desire to take him under his wing and apply an attitude adjustment !

Don't kid yourself bro. We need him desperately! I believe we have more o-line help especially from a monster, orange.blooded, legacy. Him, Tre, Hall and Richmond sounds like a rocksta o-line. Come on home Cade, we need you desperately

Reactions: 7 people
They don’t hold a candle to Cade. We need him.

Until players get on campus and start practicing nobody knows who is better than the others. Never know when players peak in HSor just scratching the surface. Do think Carvin is very close to the same level at Mays.Would love to get them both to put up by Smith.We can't miss on both of them though.

Reactions: 4 people
Until players get on campus and start practicing nobody knows who is better than the others. Never know when players peak in HSor just scratching the surface. Do think Carvin is very close to the same level at Mays.Would love to get them both to put up by Smith.We can't miss on both of them though.

Agreed, like all schools we've had our share of busts on the Oline that we're " sure things"

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back