2407 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Page 15. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 12-15-2017, 12:16 PM   #211
Vol0725

Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
Football

An 5-star player...Alabama LB Mack Wilson sends love to Jeremy Pruitt: ĎBest coach Iíve ever played forí

Alabama LB Mack Wilson sends love to Jeremy Pruitt: ĎBest coach
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 12:57 PM   #212
hexnut

Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
Quote:
Originally Posted by secking View Post
Doesnít surprise me, I meant what I said, Pruitt is a vulgar redneck. Gets worse with alcohol in him.
So was my drill Sargent. he was a man among men. Pruitt is a hard nosed football coach. We don't want a Nancy boy.
VN Likes: 7
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #213
volfan102455

Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennesseeduke View Post
Different scenarios. QB Penix was not a good fit for new coaches staff system. Mays plays OLine so does matter the system.

💩💩💩
No it isn't.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 01:06 PM   #214
volfan102455

Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestvols View Post
Carholicís Head coach hates Tennessee. He was at TN as a QB in the early 90ís. When Fulmer was OC he transferred out to Memphis and is doing what he can to turn kids from UT to other schools. If it was a cluster, Iím sure it had a lot to do with Matthews (Catholic coach).
Making excuses for the Pruitt and company.

Truth is Catholic ends up with some of the best players in Knoxville. To get those to Tennessee, the UT HC is going to have to create a good relationship, one of trust, with Matthews. If Pruitt can't do that - he may as well stop recruiting those players and let them go elsewhere.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 01:15 PM   #215
Sarms58

Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
It seem that Mayes soured on UT...he doesn't even list us now...Clemson, Georgia and Ohio State..

Wish him the best...it's just fallout from the Jones era...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 01:16 PM   #216
hexnut

By volfan102455
Truth is Catholic ends up with some of the best players in Knoxville. To get those to Tennessee, the UT HC is going to have to create a good relationship, one of trust, with Matthews. If Pruitt can't do that - he may as well stop recruiting those players and let them go elsewhere.

Kinda early to be making that judgement. Hes been recruiting in the SEC for a while now.

Last edited by hexnut; 12-15-2017 at 01:18 PM..
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 01:18 PM   #217
Hawkeye4588

Yeah, if there is bad blood with Knoxville Catholic that needs to be remedied ASAP. Catholic, Farragut, Maryville, Oak Ridge and Fulton probably need full time recruiters assigned to them. Dobbyn's Bennet and Science Hill up in the Tri-cities has produced some great players too.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:06 PM   #218
m1al
Honey take my picture

Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan102455 View Post
Making excuses for the Pruitt and company.

No different than you making excuses for anything and everything NOT UT with nothing other than your opinion to back you up..

Your agenda is really obvious. If you're going to troll, then just troll. Stop trying pass yourself off as the 'all concerned fan' of everything UT.. It's really pathetic..
VN Likes: 12
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:07 PM   #219
37L1
Russian Ties

Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye4588 View Post
Yeah, if there is bad blood with Knoxville Catholic that needs to be remedied ASAP. Catholic, Farragut, Maryville, Oak Ridge and Fulton probably need full time recruiters assigned to them. Dobbyn's Bennet and Science Hill up in the Tri-cities has produced some great players too.
Don't leave out Alcoa:

VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:09 PM   #220
Hawkeye4588

LOL. My bad.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:18 PM   #221
1982Alum

Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
We need to just get over the fact this kid is not wearing orange next year.

Move on.

He may find out in 3 or 4 years that he made a big mistake but that is for him to find out.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:19 PM   #222
volfan102455

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1al View Post
No different than you making excuses for anything and everything NOT UT with nothing other than your opinion to back you up..

Your agenda is really obvious. If you're going to troll, then just troll. Stop trying pass yourself off as the 'all concerned fan' of everything UT.. It's really pathetic..
I have no agenda. Just stating the truth.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:22 PM   #223
Mike4Vols
Attack from the water...

Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
Quote:
Originally Posted by secking View Post
He has no filter. He has ticked off prospects, parents, HS coaches, fellow coaches, superiors (by far the most), and boosters. I was serious when I said he would be fine but Phil needed to keep him on a leash. Ran his mouth once too many at Ga and lost a fight to a coach.
Saban is an arrogant *******.

Meyer is an aloof dick who pisses off everybody who he works with.

The point is, not everybody is Mark Richt. I like that our coach has some fire in him.

All I know is Pruitt had NO trouble lining up some of the best coaches in the nation to work with him --- coaches who had great jobs already. If he was a bad human being, that wouldn't happen.

Take your agenda elsewhere.

Last edited by Mike4Vols; 12-15-2017 at 02:25 PM..
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:30 PM   #224
m1al
Honey take my picture

Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays
Quote:
Trying out your comedic chops now?..

Gotta give you credit, pretty good first joke... I know I laughed..
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:47 PM   #225
hexnut

Quote:
Bull****
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP