any realistic qb targets in this cycle at this point?

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
just checking the big board, there's not a lot of guys uncommitted at this point, so i would think it might require a flip to get one in this class.

Washington has two guys in the top 20 committed, Michigan has one committed, but maybe might be interested in looking around since the news on Shea Patterson?

and i have no idea who on that list is an EE or who's waiting til February....

any transfer possibilities?

not really over anxious or anything, but if QD were to transfer...then it might be time to....lol.

just curious what y'alls thoughts are since we're starting over at QB....

My guess is we have to trust that Pruitt/Helton have a plan.

I think the Trevor Lawrence stuff is a pipedream. Zero chance that happens. I honestly don't even know what names are out there.

I will say though, with this staff, this school, and our depth chart, we should be primed to land one of the best QB's next recruiting cycle.

Reactions: 3 people
Eason is a slightly skinnier version of Stafford. Talent but not a winner. He needs to transfer back to the NW where he could play in a pass happy system.

For Mike Leach...

Sorry folks, the words practically typed themselves...

He’s not coming.

Reactions: 1 person
Might be a graduate transfer who Pruitt has in mind.

Or he swings for the fences and goes all in for Lawrence.

Or he finds someone who has recently blown up similar to Paxton Lynch in '13. We're not hopeless at this point, plenty of QBs out there depending on how big of a gamble Pruitt is willing to take.

Surprised there isn't a post about Nebraska snagging away Martinez. Got a text from a friend telling me that. Old news?

Might be a graduate transfer who Pruitt has in mind.

Or he swings for the fences and goes all in for Lawrence.

Or he finds someone who has recently blown up similar to Paxton Lynch in '13. We're not hopeless at this point, plenty of QBs out there depending on how big of a gamble Pruitt is willing to take.

Posted in the recruiting thread that if we're interested in a grad transfer it may be Jacob Park from ISU. Signed with Georgia while Pruitt was there (2014) but got kicked off the ISU team this season for weed.

Reactions: 1 person
4* McGee out of California or 3* Robinson out of Alabama are both uncommitted as of now. McGee is the 2nd rated Pro style. :hi:

VN Store

Back