St. Louis HS

5249063.jpg

Faatui Tuitele, St. Louis, Defensive Tackle

Faatui Tuitele - Hudl

Rivals.com

[twitter]https://twitter.com/tuitele87/status/940825856846565376[/twitter]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
St Louis is a perennial powerhouse in Hawaii. Always get the best of the best. Same school as Tua at Bama. Them Sole's (pronounced SOUL-E) have good quickness and power. Legs like KMac aren't unusual for Samoans.

St Louis is a perennial powerhouse in Hawaii. Always get the best of the best. Same school as Tua at Bama. Them Sole's (pronounced SOUL-E) have good quickness and power. Legs like KMac aren't unusual for Samoans.

I'm a pretty big guy. 6'4, 6'5 anywhere from 290-310. Broad as a barn door. It takes a lot to make me look tiny. Only twice have I felt small as an adult. Once when I met Aaron Douglas (rip) and once when I met a Samoan at a gym in Florida and he asked me to spot him. He was 6'8 every bit of 385 and was all muscle. He looked like something out of a science fiction movie.

Reactions: 2 people
His Hudl highlights have him lined up outside. He's pretty quick. But he is also already 300lbs. At 6'4" 300lbs in high school, he would probably bulk up some to play NT. Not sure... I'm not that familiar with the 3-4, honestly.

10 bucks to the first guy who can pronounce this guy’s name correctly

IMO... the hardest spot for JP to recruit will be NG in his 3-4 scheme. They don't attack, the basically take up space for LB's to operate. It's a boring position that doesn't rack up many stats and will be a challenge to convince HS kids otherwise. Most kids want to get "in the action" with sacks, TFL's etc. The NG technique isn't designed for that.

VN Store

Back