Weekend Visitor List 12/16

BigVol80

Fulmer for Life
Alontae Taylor (No longer coming per Simonton)
Jeremy Banks
Jerome Carvin
Marcus Murphy (May no longer be coming per his thread)
Glenn Beal
Dwayne Wallace (may not be coming per Simonton)
Jacob Warren
Ollie Lane
Jacob Copeland
Coynis Miller (no longer coming, had to take the ACT)
Johncarlo Valentin
Jahmir Johnson
Jeremy Webb (no longer coming per his twitter, we are still in his top 3)
Jaron Woodyard
Olaijah Griffin
Trey Knox (now going to Alabama)
Badara Traore
Greg Bell
JT Shrout
Kingston Harris

Last edited:
Reactions: 40 people
I thought I saw something that 23 recruits were visiting this weekend that had never visited UT before. Is that right?

We now have zero cornerbacks committed for the 2018 class..and man do we need some.

Not panicking at all...but we need some.

Reactions: 2 people
We now have zero cornerbacks committed for the 2018 class..and man do we need some.

We're good. I think JP feels pretty good about some of the guys he's offered or he wouldn't have told all of them to look around.

CJP would have not asked/let the prior recruits de-commit unless he had something better coming. Have Faith and trust this Coach! More talented players coming that fit his system in the works. Aight!!!

Reactions: 7 people
According to TOS Miller isn't coming anymore

Weird considering we just had an inhome and it was looking like he could have been one of Pruitts first commits.

Maybe they said let's do the inhome now and wait for the official so they could focus on early signees this weekend.

Last edited:
I think the priority this weekend is getting these EE's and JUCO's committed and signed.

Then after that, I think you'll see a lull during the dead period, and then another wave pick back up in January.

Pruitt gets a pass on whatever happens this signing day, but next year....I'm expecting a monstrous haul. ESPECIALLY if we show major improvement (Hard to believe we won't)

Reactions: 1 person

CB recruits look at school rosters too.

And Opportunity is a knockin at Tennessee!

If ye has vacancies, they will come for expert secondary coaches (Fair & Pruitt).

[twitter]https://twitter.com/__speedyy8/status/941060626457202691[/twitter]

Jaron Woodyard 4 star wr Nebraska commit

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back