ASA College
Brooklyn, NY
6'3" 195 lbs
Class of 2018

Rivals.com

Jeremy Webb, ASA College (New York), Cornerback

J.Webb Sophomore Yr. Highlights - Jeremy Webb highlights - Hudl

Reactions: 3 people
Deciding between UF, Vols and Neb for final OV before signing on Dec 20.

Webb already made visits to VT, UCF and West Virginia, where he was this weekend. He will sign with a school Dec. 20.

"I am going to sit down with my mother and my brother and discuss where I want to go (for a visit) before I make a decision," Webb said. "I should know by Wednesday night."

Adding to the intrigue is Nebraska offered last week, fresh off Scott Frost leaving UCF for the Cornhuskers, so there is a lot of familiarity for Webb.

Meanwhile, Florida and Tennessee are yet to offer, but both are expected to during in-home visits. Vols coach Jeremy Pruitt is set to see Webb on Tuesday and Florida coach Dan Mullen is scheduled to see him the following day.

"Tennessee is on me pretty hard," Webb said. "I talked to the coach (Sunday). He called me and they're trying to get me down there this weekend but I am trying to see where I want to go."

Webb acknowledged an offer from Florida would be special.

"Being from Florida, I was a huge Gators fan growing up, especially with the whole (Tim) Tebow era, and Percy Harvin, and the defense with Brandon Spikes and Joe Haden and all those guys," he said. "I definitely love Florida. I always wanted to have the opportunity to go and play at the school, or at least go look at it."
All this is happening after Webb finished his long-awaited official visit to West Virginia."

Get Em JP ! If he visits this weekend & Florida doesnt offer this one is ours .

Webb has not made a decision between Tennessee and Florida for the final visit. Hopes to decide tomorrow. Tennessee was scheduled to be there today, but they are not making it there tonight.

(Pruitt is with Jerome Carvin tonight).

Webb will sign next week. He has been talking to Terry Fair.

- Hubbs

Reactions: 6 people
Tennessee is also trying to get Valentin’s teammate Jeremy Webb, a 4-star corner, to take an OV this weekend, too. Webb has already visited UCF, Virginia Tech and West Virginia, and both UF and Tennessee are fighting for his final trip before he signs on Dec. 20.

Webb, who is originally from the Sunshine State, told VolQuest he will make a decision on where he’ll visit sometime Wednesday.

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back