'18 CA CB Olaijah Griffin (USC signee)

thanks 31 for the updates...:salute:
yep, looks like the staff is doing some national work...good on'em...and,

GO VOLS!

Worth noting that UCLA parted ways with their DB coach Demetrice Martin. Sounds like he was a big recruiting factor for a lot of their DBs (including Griffin based on his Twitter). Good news for us.

Reactions: 7 people
Given that USC is/was in major play for him (and we now employ Helton), given that CSU had offered and I’m sure Terry Fair has known him, and given that he was open to an in-home, I’d say why the hell not aight?!

Reactions: 1 person
I think most of these California guys are gonna be tough pulls all the way to Tennessee. I do hope we get a few though.

I think most of these California guys are gonna be tough pulls all the way to Tennessee. I do hope we get a few though.

I would HOPE with the "resurgence" of the SEC, some of these boys realize that the big boys play out south, and they'll want in on that.

Goodness, can you imagine if Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Bama, Auburn and A&M all became powers again? I realize that there's some cannibalism going on there, but mercy, wouldn't that be some great football to watch each week?

Worth noting that UCLA parted ways with their DB coach Demetrice Martin. Sounds like he was a big recruiting factor for a lot of their DBs (including Griffin based on his Twitter). Good news for us.

Chip Kelly working that recruiting magic. :)

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back