'18 VA DE Jaevon Becton

Watch the tape, not the stars. He didn’t really do the camp circuit, they are Money Racket now anyway. His best days are ahead and has a solid frame of which to build. I think he plays like a mid 4 star in college and wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t hit 4 star before enrolling. What would shock me is if he stays committed to UGA. Not getting the love from the coaches that he wants or deserves. VT is, they are pushing hard. I don’t think Becton hears much from UGA now that Sherrer is gone. Big mistake but jmho. Sherrer knows his potential and it will be interesting how hard he pushes here. Could end up a VT/UT battle.

Reactions: 3 people
Watch the tape, not the stars. He didn’t really do the camp circuit, they are Money Racket now anyway. His best days are ahead and has a solid frame of which to build. I think he plays like a mid 4 star in college and wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t hit 4 star before enrolling. What would shock me is if he stays committed to UGA. Not getting the love from the coaches that he wants or deserves. VT is, they are pushing hard. I don’t think Becton hears much from UGA now that Sherrer is gone. Big mistake but jmho. Sherrer knows his potential and it will be interesting how hard he pushes here. Could end up a VT/UT battle.

Ocean Lakes is where former Vol Justin Hunter went to HS.

Ocean Lakes is where former Vol Justin Hunter went to HS.

No need to even go back that far.

5599136.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Not the level of prospect I'd have expected this defensive staff to be pursuing, but we'll see what happens.

CB for us. Hmm not a great offer list. Was told to look around from Georgia.

“Jaevon Becton. Just decommitted from UGA. He got an offer from Tennessee late last week. He's not an EE so Tennessee has some time here, too. Sherrer was one of his recruiters at Georgia.”

Simonton

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
So Sherrer was his recruiter, and he was the only one at UGA that wanted him. Now he’s not good enough for UGA. Ok👍😏

VN Store

Back