‘18 CA CB Isaac Taylor-Stuart (USC signee)

If Taylor came here he would start immediately either at CB or returner . Fastest kid in the nation

Reactions: 3 people
I love that Pruitt targets the elite players this late in the process. It's the kind of spunk that's been missing around here.

Reactions: 1 person
This smells like Helton.

Love to see how this one turns out with he and Pruitt going hard after him.

That’s true. As I said yesterday, Coach is fishing in a different pond than Butch was

This is 100% correct. The top programs in the country have been, by and large, going after and signing different 4 and 5 star players than the ones we’ve gone after and signed recently. For example, even this year, prior to the 2018 class falling apart, I heard it recently said that Bama has only offered 2 of our committed players out of the 23 or so that had verballed to us. Jones was a decent recruiter on a lower scale, while Pruitt is an elite recruiter at the highest level.

I love that Pruitt targets the elite players this late in the process. It's the kind of spunk that's been missing around here.

He came from Alabama where he was recruiting elite players. He's been building relationships with those kids for years. I would be surprised if we weren't getting looks from them

To think what a difference a week makes. Last week this recruit was a pipe dream. With HCJP/Staff we are in the mix, not saying we get him but he's listening. GBO! :loco:

Kid has that Alvin Kamara effortless athleticism look to him. Just glides

VN Store

Back