'18 TN RB Jeremy Banks (UT signee)

Why are the symbols popping up in the title of the recruit threads I make? I thought I had accidentally done it when I made the one last night, but they are back today in this thread and I know I didn’t hit those buttons on my phone lol.

Reactions: 1 person
Wtf is with this ****ty follow me and I’ll committ trend?
[twitter]
https://twitter.com/jeremybanks32/status/939564734180941825[/twitter]

Reactions: 4 people
Just watched his senior year hudl. I hope this is the running back we take. He’s powerful and fast enough to be the perfect running back for the new system Helton’s brining in.

He tweeted at Nebraska fans to raise his followers to 25k yesterday.

Why are the symbols popping up in the title of the recruit threads I make? I thought I had accidentally done it when I made the one last night, but they are back today in this thread and I know I didn’t hit those buttons on my phone lol.

Lap time.

He’s Jerome Carvins teammate. Would be nice to get both.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/jesseresimonton/status/939578601493712897[/twitter]

Last edited:
He deleted the tweet. Film looks good. Would like to have him at TN if coach wants him.

Kind of curious to me how we've not heard his name before. I get the new staff likes new people, but he's an instate guy, plays with one of our biggest targets, and we've got the same RB coach as before.

Edit: nevermind... he didn't have an Alabama offer but did have an offer from USC so this must be a guy Helton likes.

Kind of curious to me how we've not heard his name before. I get the new staff likes new people, but he's an instate guy, plays with one of our biggest targets, and we've got the same RB coach as before.

Edit: nevermind... he didn't have an Alabama offer but did have an offer from USC so this must be a guy Helton likes.

I believe he has a commutable offer from Alabama

VN Store

Back