OLB
6-4
CLASS OF 18
CORDELE, GA
(CRISP COUNTY)

Rivals.com

Quay Walker, Crisp County, Outside Linebacker

Junior Year - Quay Walker highlights - Hudl

From secking in the Adam Anderson thread...

I think it’s a given that TN has a GREAT shot at Peterson especially if Propst comes onboard like rumored. Propst is Pruitt’s former boss at Hoover, same place Sherrer came from. Getting the band back together.

As for Anderson, he has said he has had dreams of playing for UGA. That said, he and Sherrer are Very tight. Definitely one to watch. Go ahead and start up the Quay Walker thread as well, might as well get it warm if Sherrer comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
These are SEC linebackers. Finally 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Breaker I have been a long time lurker here but, I have always enjoyed the knowledge you bring to the board. The offers that CJP has extended are what we've needed for the last 10 years real SEC level talent with a staff that knows how to develop that talent. :popcorn:

Reactions: 4 people
Breaker I have been a long time lurker here but, I have always enjoyed the knowledge you bring to the board. The offers that CJP has extended are what we've needed for the last 10 years real SEC level talent with a staff that knows how to develop that talent. :popcorn:

Thanks man, good to see a coach actually recruit elite defensive guys again. All that RBs to LB stuff is over with. Recruit good LBs and be done with it.

Reactions: 4 people
I believed it. He slacked on recruiting and coaching. It showed on defense. Our Linebackers were weak.

We wouldn’t touch Alabama but Michigan came end down to take Nico from Alabama. They claimed the coaches were doing their jobs just like Dooley staff. Now all of a sudden we are recruiting the hell out of Alabama. I wonder why.... SMH

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Breaker you tried to tell us in the past about the talent in Bama that we were missing on. I know Coach Pruitt won't let that happen now. Many Thanks Sir! :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Breaker you tried to tell us in the past about the talent in Bama that we were missing on. I know Coach Pruitt won't let that happen now. Many Thanks Sir! :hi:

When we start winning a lot in Bham the naysayers will give all the credit to Pruitt but we could’ve been going over the years. And I can tell you this, Pruitt will be winning in Bham. Just watch 😎😎😎

Reactions: 1 person
If people aren't signing Early I'd expect Pruitt likely keeps their recruitment quiet since he has to go back and coach there. Once he is gone for good then you probably see more of the "looking around"

Good LB's are hopefully in Santa's sleigh this year. Man, Ignont will be good, but we need some killers. I wan't impressed with Sapp. I understand he's been injured, but he doesn't know his fit and ends up out of position resulting in big runs.

When we start winning a lot in Bham the naysayers will give all the credit to Pruitt but we could’ve been going over the years. And I can tell you this, Pruitt will be winning in Bham. Just watch 😎😎😎

Sherrer, Pruitt, Watson. The Hoover pipeline is super deep.

We should be able to take who we want out of Birmingham.

VN Store

Back