6-1
CLASS OF 19
DETROIT, MI
(CASS TECHNICAL)

Jaren Mangham, Cass Technical, Running Back

Jaren Mangham - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Jaren Mangham - Hudl

Reactions: 1 person
Colorado will host Mangham for an official visit the weekend of June 22. Although the Buffaloes have not had a strong recruiting presence in Detroit for several years, Mangham’s connection with the program has been developing throughout his recruitment.

“Colorado is different and I like the vibe up there,” Mangham said. “I talk with Coach (Darian) Hagan all the time and we just connect. He is a life coach and teaches everything detail by detail. His players love him and my family loves him.”

“There might be one more in June, I’m not sure,” he said. “Tennessee and Texas A&M want to get me up in June, so we’ll have to see about that. I’m pretty sure the rest will be senior year.”

“To be honest, distance isn’t a factor to me or my family. College is college and you’re going to be separated from your parents sooner or later. I’m really just looking at where I can fit the best at and get an early start. If I had an opportunity to play as a freshman, that would mean a lot to me also.”

Although official visits are starting this month, Mangham still does not expect to render his final college selection until his senior year and he plans to enroll mid-year at the school he chooses.

- Rivals

Say, remember that kid who was from Michigan that went to Tennessee and is now in the NFL? I remember it like it was last year.

Can't imagine we're anything more than a hat on the table at this point. I mean, I haven't heard anything about this kid in months.

Then again... who even knew we were even talking to Harris before he committed so you never know.

While Mangham has decided the destination of his first official visit, the remaining four slots are still undecided.

“There might be one more in June, I’m not sure,” he said. “Tennessee and Texas A&M want to get me up in June, so we’ll have to see about that. I’m pretty sure the rest will be senior year.”

Rivals

Where Storm Chasers go to college!!!!!

storm-chaser-run.jpg

It's crazy man. Tornado Alley is the place on the whole planet that exists the way it does.

Right type of climate along with the jet stream at the right latitude and the flat topography...

Are you kidding? All the flat treeless grassland you can eat? Sign me up yesterday!

A couple of years ago I drove from Memphis to Colorado, and the worst part along the trip was Kansas. It was dirt. Nothing but dirt. From the south border, to Wichita, to the Colorado line where it finally became rolling grassland. Dirt. It was so depressing.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back