Weekend visitor list 12/8

Fingers

Time to get back in this thing.

Who is scheduled to visit this weekend? Alontae Taylor? Who Else?

Originally Posted by BigVol80 View Post
Weekend visitors
-Alontae Taylor
-Greg Emerson
-Brandon Cross
-Matthew Flint
-Paxron Brooks
-Tanner Antonu

Reactions: 7 people
What is this recruiting thing y’all speak of? I seemed to have forgotten after the last couple months. :)

It’s going to be nice getting back to normal!

Reactions: 1 person
He will be recruiting, and praying that he fulmer, hell bring peyton and all go to Cade Mays house and give him the pitch to come back to UT.

Reactions: 3 people
Some of you are really making this more than it is. I would prefer he dropped his role as bammer DC right this second, but I can also respect the man to finish it out with HIS players. The same reason Scott Frost is doing and others have done in the past.

It’s not necessarily a bad thing for us either that he gets this exposure. If they happen to win this thing and their defense is stifling, it could be great for Tennessee

Reactions: 2 people
It’s not necessarily a bad thing for us either that he gets this exposure. If they happen to win this thing and their defense is stifling, it could be great for Tennessee

And hopefully every time the cameras are on him the announcers are going to say the new head coach of the Tennessee Vols

Weekend visitors
-Alontae Taylor
-Greg Emerson
-Brandon Cross
-Matthew Flint
-Paxron Brooks
-Tanner Antonutti

Some of you are really making this more than it is. I would prefer he dropped his role as bammer DC right this second, but I can also respect the man to finish it out with HIS players. The same reason Scott Frost is doing and others have done in the past.

Youre okay with tennessee's hc wearing bama gear? i know that ill personally not be ok with it. there's nothing i can do, but it'll piss me off. i'd be more ok if he rocks some solid red or solid white nike gear, but the active head coach of the tennessee volunteers should NEVER be sporting crimson tide gear.

It's good to see his loyalty to those kids, because that shows he'll have that same loyalty to the kids he coaches at UT. His statements about academics and graduating players back that up.

I've seen Kiffin, and I prefer a coach with a conscience.

Reactions: 11 people
Youre okay with tennessee's hc wearing bama gear? i know that ill personally not be ok with it. there's nothing i can do, but it'll piss me off. i'd be more ok if he rocks some solid red or solid white nike gear, but the active head coach of the tennessee volunteers should NEVER be sporting crimson tide gear.

Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on! This is life in the NC game. It's a good thing for both schools. It's a dead period recruiting wise. Huh? Wonder why that is? And just the right thing to do.

Get woke, folks.

Coach Pruitt will recruit until the dead period. Then he will return to Tuscaloosa to coach up his Bama boys, while gaining national exposure as a recruiting forum for hopefully future young Volunteers. This is awin win for us.

His loyalty to his Bama boys proves his "player coach" reputation. I, for one, love this type of loyalty. Many of you wanted a traitor and all-around morally-bankrupt former coach to return to Tennessee, so your credibility and common sense are in question.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 16 people
Get woke, folks.

Coach Pruitt will recruit until the dead period. Then he will return to Tuscaloosa to coach up his Bama boys, while gaining national exposure as a recruiting forum for hopefully future young Volunteers. This is awin win for us.

His loyalty to his Bama boys proves his "player coach" reputation. I, for one, love this type of loyalty. Many of you wanted a traitor and all-around morally-bankrupt former coach to return to Tennessee, so your credibility and common sense are in question.

Go Vols!
Making friends.

I will guarantee he will be here this weekend and will be recruiting for UT while he finishes up his coaching duties at UT. Some of you are acting like this has never or never happens. Scott Frost is even coaching in his bowl game with UCF and he is taking the job at Nebraska......and UCF has already hired his replacement.

Scott Frost is taking his entire staff with him to Nebraska. Be kinda hard for them not to coach in the bowl game. They would have to forfit the game if they left for Nebraska now. I'm sure the former Oklahoma QB, who has been hired as Frost's replacement, is on the ground running recruiting.

Dude, is life that bad for you? Coaches move around all the time. It's part of the business.

It's good to see his loyalty to those kids, because that shows he'll have that same loyalty to the kids he coaches at UT. His statements about academics and graduating players back that up.

I've seen Kiffin, and I prefer a coach with a conscience.

This allows him to expect similar when he loses an assistant.

VN Store

Back