Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mullen acted like he planned to stay at MSU in his press conference. Posturing for more money somewhere else? Or sincere and staying at State?

First page lol. Getting on the first page of these threads feels oddly like waiting in line at 4 am to get into a store on Black Friday.

Coincidence? I think not...

My fear is when someone heads to the podium we will take one look and wish it was Mullen. But I do agree with you in hoping we get someone better.

Reactions: 1 person
My fear is when someone heads to the podium we will take one look and wish it was Mullen. But I do agree with you in hoping we get someone better.

Yeah, I might change my tune if Currie trots out the coach from Southeast West Virginia State as the next head coach.

I hope he is deadly serious about staying at MSU.

Why? Just because you may not want him here, doesn't mean he should stay at MSU.

Fact of the matter is that it would be better for us if he fills another opening. Say he lands at Florida or aTm, then there's less competition for Tennessee for the candidates we want.

Also, it opens another lower tier school that without the resources to compete with UT in regards to a coaching search. It's a positive for us if he leaves IMO.

Boom! First page! This thread is the one where we knock this hire out of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back