I hope the next staff recruits this kid....Please

if he's smart he sticks with basketball. top 150 player in basketball for class of 2019. probably has a better chance of making NBA than NFL. his knees will get destroyed playing P5 football, especially with a frame like that.

if he's smart he sticks with basketball. top 150 player in basketball for class of 2019. probably has a better chance of making NBA than NFL. his knees will get destroyed playing P5 football, especially with a frame like that.

No way. He's a much more highly regarded prospect in football than basketball. Where did you get that info from? The kid may not even be in the top 150 in his state let alone the nation, in hoops. He will get recruited for hoops, but he will be a top 300 type prospect for football.

No way. He's a much more highly regarded prospect in football than basketball. Where did you get that info from? The kid may not even be in the top 150 in his state let alone the nation, in hoops. He will get recruited for hoops, but he will be a top 300 type prospect for football.

He's a 4 star on 247 in basketball

lol? his skill set is far better suited for basketball. I know people want to get behind the hype of a 6'8 WR but if the kid has any sense, he'll stick to bball. he's a great athlete, could play football if wanted, but he'd be risking a lot. he's got a bright future as a PF with that size and quickness. appears to have a decent shot as well.

He's a 4 star on 247 in basketball

ty

lol? his skill set is far better suited for basketball. I know people want to get behind the hype of a 6'8 WR but if the kid has any sense, he'll stick to bball. he's a great athlete, could play football if wanted, but he'd be risking a lot. he's got a bright future as a PF with that size and quickness. appears to have a decent shot as well.

ty

Considering he's still got some time to grow and develop, this is open for debate. I have seen a number of the kids on the hoops ranking play, and at that age and ranking the talent levels are all over the board. His talent in hoops will continue to grow, but he is just another guy out there. His talent on the football field is more prodigious. Being 6'8 never stopped a guy like Harold Carmichael, so we will just have to wait and see how he develops over the next year.

VN Store

Back