Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

"They won't nobody up here pay for it, buddy"
I thought Freak’s been trying to keep these at around 7,000 posts. If I’m out of line, mods can shut this one down.

Go!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I hear the recruiting forum is the Sunshine forum. for recruiting purposes, who are the recruiting regulars hoping is the new head coach?

I hear the recruiting forum is the Sunshine forum. for recruiting purposes, who are the recruiting regulars hoping is the new head coach?

Gruden,Frost,Mullen,John Harbaugh... In any order

Some chatter about Marrone from HH

I’d love to have him. But I’m hesitant to wait out the entire NFL season to get him.

But then again, the hire is much more important than this recruiting class. I just hate the idea of losing too many guys to the early signing date.

I’d love to have him. But I’m hesitant to wait out the entire NFL season to get him.

But then again, the hire is much more important than this recruiting class. I just hate the idea of losing too many guys to the early signing date.

Chatter about Doug Marrone came from Chris Lowe and Hubbs this afternoon.

Would be a home run hire but not likely.

Chatter about Doug Marrone came from Chris Lowe and Hubbs this afternoon.

Would be a home run hire but not likely.

Could someone elaborate on how a NFL HC would be an option to come coach, and he is responsible for the turning around at Jacksonville right?

Reactions: 1 person

Head coach of Jacksonville? What exactly would make him a good hire? Didn't win over 8 games in Syracuse and 9 in NFL.

giphy.gif

Wait a minute...

This Doug Marrone talk... you guys are just trying to slide Dan Mullen past me under a different name, aren't you?

330px-Doug_Marrone_in_Fort_Drum_jersey_%28cropped%29.jpg
635964196054432691-B54O9585.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back