5572 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Page 269. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 01:25 AM   #4021
White Bread

Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII
Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjay2518 View Post
Codyg?
Didnít he get caught doing something on Facebook or twitter last year and get absolutely incinerated on here?
Old 11-15-2017, 01:27 AM   #4022
Ulysees E. McGill

Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII
Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII
Who was tbe guy who used to brag about his 27 inch IMac and Cherrywood desk? Wasn't that Midfielder10? The popped collar Tyler Bray hating frat boy?
Old 11-15-2017, 01:28 AM   #4023
Ulysees E. McGill

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Bread View Post
Didnít he get caught doing something on Facebook or twitter last year and get absolutely incinerated on here?
I have no idea about that.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:30 AM   #4024
White Bread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysees E. McGill View Post
I have no idea about that.
I want to say he was tweeting or DMíing players or recruits. People found his twitter on here. I think it was the same as his name he used here.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:35 AM   #4025
Ulysees E. McGill

Quote:
I want to say he was tweeting or DMíing players or recruits. People found his twitter on here. I think it was the same as his name he used here.
I think that was Jmoore maybe. I'm not sure. Sabanochio is an idiot that still gets crucified for stuff like that. He was on here a long time ago.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:35 AM   #4026
White Bread

Quote:
I think that was Jmoore maybe. I'm not sure. Sabanochio is an idiot that still gets crucified for stuff like that. He was on here a long time ago.
I remember Sab like it was yesterday lol.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:39 AM   #4027
jjay2518

Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII
Quote:
You're right. He tweeted at a recruit (I think Torrance Gibson) saying he hoped he got injured since he didn't come to our spring game or something like that. Somebody on VN connected his Twitter handle to his screen name and everyone was off to the races.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:40 AM   #4028
jjay2518

Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII
Quote:
Who was tbe guy who used to brag about his 27 inch IMac and Cherrywood desk? Wasn't that Midfielder10? The popped collar Tyler Bray hating frat boy?
Babyavi?
Old 11-15-2017, 01:47 AM   #4029
orangeB

Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII
The one that really sticks out to me is I think a woman that had a melt down or was bipolar. Can't remember they the name someone brought them up not too long ago.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:57 AM   #4030
PassedOutAwake
R.I.P RichRollin

Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII
Y'all remember the guy who said our recruits were weak and he could pick up the front end of a cop car and turn it around so he could get away?

Oh and who was the original, "later rednecks"?
Old 11-15-2017, 01:58 AM   #4031
PassedOutAwake
R.I.P RichRollin

Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII
And who was the guy who caught heat for a while for saying Jakob Johnson was good lookin?
VN Likes: 1
Old 11-15-2017, 02:00 AM   #4032
nicksjuzunk
Cobra Slayer

LadyVol melted down
Babyavi had the 27 inch Mac
A Vandy troll said later rednecks
The bench press a car guy was some random dude. Never posted much in here
Midfielder hated bray because the GF
CodyG was Mitch Mustang
TheDooley promised Jeff Luc
OCI was three amigos
Sab wrote Jessie
Ertel painted the rock
VN Likes: 7
Old 11-15-2017, 02:04 AM   #4033
Wickman
VFmfL, B4mfL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassedOutAwake View Post
And who was the guy who caught heat for a while for saying Jakob Johnson was good lookin?
Nate
VN Likes: 2
Old 11-15-2017, 02:07 AM   #4034
Nashvol2
Vol For Lifer

Ahhhh yeah, Mitch Mustang...
Old 11-15-2017, 02:14 AM   #4035
nicksjuzunk
Cobra Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickman View Post
Nate
He was a great sport. He played up to it lol
VN Likes: 2
Closed Thread