How's Butch maintaining top 10 class?

madbamahater

Currently, Butch is maintaining a top 10 class on all 3 reputable recruiting sites. How is this possible a this point?

Keeping this class together will be the next guy's job.

Butch won't be here past Vandy.

Actually, UT is maintaining a Top 10 class. Recruits want to play for UT and are looking big picture. Tennessee football is much bigger than Butch Jones.

Reactions: 3 people
Actually, UT is maintaining a Top 10 class. Recruits want to play for UT and are looking big picture. Tennessee football is much bigger than Butch Jones.

This!

UT recruits itself!! Especially with the rise of high school football throughout the state.

Hire a real coach and we sign top 5's, and if he wins championships we sign number 1's.

Currently, Butch is maintaining a top 10 class on all 3 reputable recruiting sites. How is this possible a this point?

I'm not sure, especially considering the way the fan base is acting and treating him. We are looking like a bunch of bammers!!! No class, loud and ugly!

Bama's #33, not likely that they'll stay anywhere near there. NSD's in Feb. There will be a lot of shakeup in recruiting rankings between now and then.

Reactions: 1 person

This.

The main reason UT should focus on a football coach and not a salesman.

It's pretty clear that Butch lies to the recruits. This will be a huge topic of conversation after he is gone.

Cmon man - its big time recruiting....what do you think is going on at every university? CBJ is crashing and burning for sure, but his recruiting pitches aren't his problem.

All the ones who have opened their recruitment back up lately, harris and harris, shocky jacques, cade and all those are still included, right?

I think there is about 12 guys that want to go to UT, no matter the coach and most of them are Tennessee kids(and I really think Adrian Martinez is one of those and believe it or not, Jatavious Harris). So if we get a big-name coach, we will stay in the top 10, maybe higher. An up and coming coach, depends on the coach, but no worse than top 20. Just too many good in-state kids and there are even more in '19 and '20. The state of Tennessee has become a goldmine of SEC talent in football. Whoever takes this job, won't have to leave the state to have a top 10 class.

I think Litaker, Lawless, Emerson, Lane, Antonutti, Mayes (no doubt), Martinez (Cali QB, still think, he wants to be a a Vol and will end up starting next year,imo), Jat. Harris (u don't peer recruit like that if u don't love the school, too), Flint, Cross, Ingle and Grant, sign with UT, no matter what.

VN Store

Back