Cade Mays

thevorlon

Rumor: set to announce decommit / open recruitment per Jon Reed on Twitter

Rumor: set to announce decommit / open recruitment per Jon Reed on Twitter

Dominoes falling, should be coaches job next but it won't so we gonna loose out on this years recruiting. Just hate to see Tennessee kids at Clemson Georgia or Bama, pretty much anywhere but Tennessee..

z0GykKE.gif

To all of those saying its better to wait until the end of the season to cut Butch....
this is why I disagree!!!
get a name in that the recruits can get excited about. make them wanna join the big orange.

stalling the Jones firing and hiring a mid major "with promise" isn't going to cut it

The snowball is rolling. This is going to get way worse before it gets better. Fire Butch NOW. Waiting only harms the program.

To all of those saying its better to wait until the end of the season to cut Butch....
this is why I disagree!!!
get a name in that the recruits can get excited about. make them wanna join the big orange.

stalling the Jones firing and hiring a mid major "with promise" isn't going to cut it

I mean who are you going to get in the middle of the season that's not named Chip Kelly? No coach is going to leave their team in the middle of the season.

I mean who are you going to get in the middle of the season that's not named Chip Kelly? No coach is going to leave their team in the middle of the season.

they don't have to leave, they just have to give notice

if all of this isn't making a statement to the AD I don't know what is

coach has lost his players, the locker room, recruits, and most of the fans now

things will get worse before they get better if the coach change isn't made soon

While this is extremely unsettling, until I see actual proof of his decommitment I'm not going to speculate on recruitment loss outside of Boulware.

Last edited:

The "who ya gonna get" argument rings hollow at this point. The ship is sinking. The UTAD needs to get Butch out now to send a message that they are committed to finding the right guy. That's the smart play, IMO.

This is going to end up worse than the DD Era if they don't fix it now!!!!!!
Yup, anyone with half a brain knows that Butch is finished. It does nothing but harm to allow this to drag out. Why prolong the inevitable?

Opening up his recruitment doesn't necessarily mean he won't sign with us. It just means he probably wants to wait and see who replaces Butch Jones, that's all. I don't blame him (if true). I'd probably do the same thing.

You think these guys are transferring or decommitting because they know Butch is being fired rather than because of how bad he is? Especially Mays... he’s being recruited by Butch so he must have believed it. I don’t know, just trying to read into something that may or may not be there.

Probably the first of many. You see the results every week. These kids aren't dumb.

Sorry if already posted, but just saw this also :(.

My recruitment is now open to all schools! 🙏🏾
- Jatavious Harris

Opening up his recruitment doesn't necessarily mean he won't sign with us. It just means he probably wants to wait and see who replaces Butch Jones, that's all. I don't blame him (if true). I'd probably do the same thing.

I see 4 distinct words in your post, BV. "Butch Jones, that's all."

VN Store

Back