Recruits Attending UMass Game

lets hope not. The annual patsy game after losing to a bad Florida team, the boo birds will be out.

Reactions: 1 person
Myles Mason is at Clemson along with two top 2020 prospects from his HS.
But where is Justin Martin? 🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

Is it true that the students were chanting Fire Butch?

No way they are that dumb,

Is it true that the students were chanting Fire Butch?

No way they are that dumb,

I heard it - unfortunate that we're that stupid. Fortunately, I only heard it for a few seconds.

Even if that's the way we may feel, nothing good can come from doing this in front of players and recruits. For the record, although I've lost a lot of confidence in Butch's ability to win at this level, I'm willing to see how the season plays out.

Go Vols!

I heard it - unfortunate that we're that stupid. Fortunately, I only heard it for a few seconds.

Even if that's the way we may feel, nothing good can come from doing this in front of players and recruits. For the record, although I've lost a lot of confidence in Butch's ability to win at this level, I'm willing to see how the season plays out.

Go Vols!

Cannot get mad at fans for their opinions.

Cannot get mad at fans for their opinions.

I understand what you are sayin but just keep them to yourself. And don't make our fanbase look like the lynch mob that it is on here alot of the times. Im not sayin to say nothing but don't chant it at a game. We need to support our players no matter if you like the coach or not.

I understand what you are sayin but just keep them to yourself. And don't make our fanbase look like the lynch mob that it is on here alot of the times. Im not sayin to say nothing but don't chant it at a game. We need to support our players no matter if you like the coach or not.

I was at the game. I was also shocked that they didn't boo more as a whole. They cheered when Guarantano went in. You could here individuals in each section, but as a whole the boo birds only got loud maybe twice.

Or maybe a more accurate way of describing it would be it wasn't near as bad as the end of the Dooley era, and right before Fulmer was fired.

VN Store

Back