'19 TN LB Kane Patterson (Clemson commit)

kamoshika

5443395_81493b67d13b43968ae9f195b27a3fe5.jpg

* 6-1, 205
* Christ Presbyterian Academy, Nashville

Kane Patterson, C.P.A., Running Back

Kane Patterson, 2019 Inside linebacker - Rivals.com

Kane Patterson's High School Football Stats

Kane Patterson on Hudl

Offers from LSU, Miss. State, Ole Miss, Louisville & UNC, among others. Racked up 108 tackles w/ 14 TFL (including 8 sacks) last year as a sophomore.

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
It's curious, IMO, that the state's 2 top-rated LB prospects in the class of '19 (Patterson & Jackson Hannah) have very similar offer lists, with LSU also after Hannah along w/ Alabama & 4 other SEC programs, and yet neither has been offered by UT. What are they seeing in these guys that we're not?

It's curious, IMO, that the state's 2 top-rated LB prospects in the class of '19 (Patterson & Jackson Hannah) have very similar offer lists, with LSU also after Hannah along w/ Alabama & 4 other SEC programs, and yet neither has been offered by UT. What are they seeing in these guys that we're not?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:thud:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: sameolvol
This kid is a baller and dedicated his summer to bcoming a better football player. Has had 3 stellar performances this year. I call him Kayne prime. Just to top it off they played Pearl Cohn and a few of their coaches heard me bragging on him in the shop and laughed because they didn't really think he could be as good as advertised. Saturday they came by and said he's definitely an elite level player.

This kid is a baller and dedicated his summer to bcoming a better football player. Has had 3 stellar performances this year. I call him Kanye prime. Just to top it off they played Pearl Cohn and a few of their coaches heard me bragging on him in the shop and laughed because they didn't really think he could be as good as advertised. Saturday they came by and said he's definitely an elite level player.

Please, don't relate Patterson to this -

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

I'm totally baffled when it comes to Shoop especially and what he's looking for in a LB. It's just been a disaster there since he's arrived.

Reactions: 2 people
Visited tOSU and is on the cusp of getting some major offers. I think the Buckeyes could drop an offer soon. Kid is just an amazing player/athlete.

Pruitt and the new staff seem to have a totally different perspective on what talent looks like.

Hopefully they recruit durable players too.

Reactions: 1 person
Pruitt and the new staff seem to have a totally different perspective on what talent looks like.

Hopefully they recruit durable players too.

It's funny how their perspective on talent is the same as bamas and the rest of the top programs...

So why did it take so long for us to get in on a kid in our own back yard? Especially since it doesn't look like he was flying under the radar!

So why did it take so long for us to get in on a kid in our own back yard? Especially since it doesn't look like he was flying under the radar!

When you look at our staff there isn't anyone on it whose past recruiting focus was primary in this state. It takes a while. Heck they had to rush to finish last class. it takes time to catch up

Is he a legit 6’1”? Seems to have some pedigree. But needs a little filing out.

VN Store

Back