Lelan Wilhoite is unstoppable......

madbamahater

Siegel High School in Murfreesboro. He had 5 touchdowns and nearly 300 yards again tonight! This kid is flat dominating and decimating his opponents. I'm unsure of his stats this season but they have to be on pace for a state record. It's just stupid dumb what he's doing on the football field.

This kid HAS to be in Orange and keep him at home (in state)

Reactions: 1 person
Siegel High School in Murfreesboro. He had 5 touchdowns and nearly 300 yards again tonight! This kid is flat dominating and decimating his opponents. I'm unsure of his stats this season but they have to be on pace for a state record. It's just stupid dumb what he's doing on the football field.

This kid HAS to be in Orange and keep him at home (in state)

Do u mean WR Lance Wilhoite? Because UT is recruiting Lance

He is putting up video game numbers. He plays against Master Teague next week I think. He is better that Master Teague

Thats good. I try to watch a little local high school ball, but don't really follow recruiting much.

Vanderbilt is on his interests but no offer yet -- UT not even on the radar so far

He has visited UT. Last year. He played at Nashville Christian with Bituli. Transferred to Siegel this year.

Jones need to get him to UT. Family ties to UT and just a pure football player. Even if they don't run him at runningback, he can play multiple. Just that kind of kid.

Reactions: 1 person
He has visited UT. Last year. He played at Nashville Christian with Bituli. Transferred to Siegel this year.

Jones need to get him to UT. Family ties to UT and just a pure football player. Even if they don't run him at runningback, he can play multiple. Just that kind of kid.

What class is he?

Riverdale did a nice job at stopping him. He's pretty good. Sitting right at 1000 yards on the season in 4 games.

Master Teague got hurt last night (ankle)

I also watched a kid named Dunlap run for 315 yds. last night against a pretty good Hendersonville team!! Small built around 175 lbs.

VN Store

Back