'20 AL CB/WR Malachi Moore

Malachi Moore
CB/ATH
6'0 170lbs

Only big offer so far is Oregon.

We need to get in on him right now. He's a top 100 kid easily for his class. Height is legit and he is physical.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Malachi Crunch!

malachi+brothers+2.jpg

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwgBuiaMv6M[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
“i like them a lot,” moore said of the vols. “i just liked the overall atmosphere and the academic part with how it's set up. I want to major in broadcasting and journalism. I got a chance to see their studio. It was tight.” as for the football side of things, moore enjoyed the way pruitt and his staff approach the practice field. “it was really high intensity the whole time and i like how physical it was,” moore offered.

Moore has been talking with pruitt and defensive coordinator kevin sherrer and both have had a consistent message for him. “they believe i can come in and set the tone for them,” moore said. “i play physical. I can come downhill and tackle. If the ball is in the air, i can go get.”

as a class of 2020 member, moore has plenty of time to make a decision, but he wants to see some more schools in the coming months. “i want to go back to auburn and get a full tour of everything,” moore said. “i only got to see practice. I want to get to florida this summer if i can as well as alabama and clemson.”

moore also plans to make another trip to knoxville. “coach pruitt said he would like for me to come up in the summer and camp,” moore said. “i don't mind camping because i like to compete.”

in terms of what moore is looking for, it's academics and playing, two things that left a good impressed about the vols both to him and his parents. “my parents loved it. They really liked the academic talk and tennessee has a need at defensive back,” moore said.

- vq

Reactions: 3 people
“I like Tennessee a lot,” he said. “It was cool. I liked the whole way Jeremy Pruitt is running things now. I heard so much good stuff from the people that’s been there with Butch Jones and how he’s already changing everything.”

Moore made the visit to Rocky Top with his parents and got a chance to watch practice and meet Pruitt, defensive coordinator Kevin Sherrer and cornerbacks coach Terry Fair. While touring the facilities and taking pictures was fun, Moore thought the best part of his visit was watching Pruitt in action during practice. “I liked the way he worked with the corners hands-on. You don’t usually see that from a head coach,” he said.

“They said they need a corner like me to come be physical and set the edge. I’m physical. I’ll go make a play on the ball or make a tackle,” Moore said. “Terry Fair played in the NFL, that’s one thing. That he really played at the next level. And then Jeremy Pruitt, he’s put a lot of guys into the league. That’s big.”

Moore is set for a busy summer, planning to be back on Rocky Top as well as visit a slew of other SEC schools. “I definitely want to get back up to Tennessee. I want to go to LSU, too,” he said. “Back to Auburn and probably Florida, Arkansas and Michigan.”

-VQ

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back