VFLinFL

Tennessee In The 850
Reactions: 2 people
This is a photo of him with his father from the previous football season

Attachments

• Wingate.jpg
    Wingate.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 9
Florida already has a head start recruiting him. His defensive coach at University Christian is a former football player at UF.

If you watch his highlights you will notice that his speed is eye popping and jaw dropping

He has a great respectable family with strong southern roots

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Reactions: 9 people
55.71 seconds is his PR for the 400? His other time listed in the 400 is 59.11.

Personally i don't care what a football players 400m time is because it doesn't really mean much for football, but those times are pretty awful for a SEC level WR athlete.

Hell, when i was in HS and i ran a 51.95 (52) second PR in the 400 which is decent, but nothing worth bragging about. Most of my races i seemed to run around 53-54 seconds in the 400m. I won like 3 races and lost about 10 competing in Nashville my senior year lol. Just giving you a reference point.

If i were you i'd take down that link to his track times until he runs some times that are worth talking about. As of now, that link isn't going to help his cause IMO. Yes, i realize he is just a sophomore in HS and his times will improve.

Last edited:
55.71 seconds is his PR for the 400? His other time listed in the 400 is 59.11.

Personally i don't care what a football players 400m time is because it doesn't really mean much for football, but those times are pretty awful for a SEC level WR athlete.

Hell, when i was in HS and i ran a 51.95 (52) second PR in the 400 which is decent, but nothing worth bragging about. Most of my races i seemed to run around 53-54 seconds in the 400m. I won like 3 races and lost about 10 competing in Nashville my senior year lol. Just giving you a reference point.

If i were you i'd take down that link to his track times until he runs some times that are worth talking about. As of now, that link isn't going to help his cause IMO. Yes, i realize he is just a sophomore in HS and his times will improve.

I agree with you about his track times. However I disagree with you about his potential to be a SEC WR. He is only a sophomore and embarrassed highly regarded seniors in the 7 vs 7 competition in Bradenton this past offseason. The competition in Bradenton is probably the most competitive across the country.

BREAKING NEWS: He was verbally offered by Florida yesterday at there camp

Last edited:
I apologize if I broke the rules on posting recruits who haven't been offered.

Don't worry about it. It's fine if it happens occasionally. It's the off-season. Not like there are dozens of topics vying for space on the first page.

:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Don't worry about it. It's fine if it happens occasionally. It's the off-season. Not like there are dozens of topics vying for space on the first page.

:hi:

especially when you keep deleting the political commentary. yeesh. :ermm:

hey guys?

guys?

guys?

guys?

guys?

We need to hurry up and lock up these '20 kids so they can decommit and then we will still have time to recruit them again.

Good news is if he commits to them now, he's 100% guaranteed not to sign with them. :wink2:

Good news is if he commits to them now, he's 100% guaranteed not to sign with them. :wink2:

And create negative press. I'm gonna tweet him right now and encourage his commitment to the gators today!
:gone:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back